wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is something i've been working on for quite some time its a Text Based GTA V Cheat Code List
Keep in mind this is only part 1 I will be making more parts very soon. Also please don't hate me if this isn't pretty its only a "Text Based Program" and its my first PSP Homebrew so I'm still learning.

1mw__n_F6bmEvIsxzatQS8sQo06nVlKkWQeufkQVISrureR8DYC-23i57ic1kO912ibvPWI=s141

If you have any thoughts,suggestions,opinions etc etc please let me know :)

EDIT* As promised here is part 2 i took the liberty of combining part 1 and 2 for conveince sake
fyi the source code for part2 is included as well

Download Part 1&2 Combined http://www.2shared.com/file/AhxPyXwv/GTA_V_Cheat_Codes_PSP_Part_1_2.html

Reactions: omarrrio

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
What? The dude appears to have made a little list program to display GTA 5 inbuilt cheats so as to have a crack at making PSP homebrew.

i was just kidding, plus, why would anyone use a psp to view the cheats, when he can always, see them on a computer, phone, smart watch (??), the psp battery is really short, but then again, he's far better than me, since i never made a home-brew, and i support his idea 100% :)

and also, i just got trapped by the misleading title, that is all.

• Wow
Reactions: LegzRwheelz

wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was just kidding, plus, why would anyone use a psp to view the cheats, when he can always, see them on a computer, phone, smart watch (??), the psp battery is really short, but then again, he's far better than me, since i never made a home-brew, and i support his idea 100% :)

and also, i just got trapped by the misleading title, that is all.

You are correct not everybody will find this program useful the reason i decided to make this was mainly for me because i have GTA V and its a pain in the but for me to have to look up cheats on the pc every time when rather i could just pull them off my PSP since i usually keep it handy. However i decided to release this homebrew because i thought well maybe somebody else will find it of use. Also Thanks for supporting me i will be making more brew in the future my next project i'm working on will be a game but i wont say too much ;)

Reactions: omarrrio

wiired24

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will keep you posted ;) Also I'm having a few difficuties so if you could help me out that would be great basically the program I'm using to make games is "PSP Constructor" and it's basically a Game Maker clone it allows you to make little 2D games and compile them and put them on your PSP. When i try to compile the Eboot.PBP it doesn't do anything also when i click Test Game it just says "One or more components are Missing" I dunno what to do at this point it wont let me save my game file either and it wont let me compile the eboot which is neccessary so i'm at a loss :unsure:

EDIT*-If all else fails i'll just use a different SDK/Engine and u said u like Puzzle Games? I think i can work something out ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool