jalaneme

Female Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
and has been for a couple of months, not sure it's ever coming back, it was the only site to get game genie and action replay cheat codes, i should have made a backup for offline use when i had the chance, but i was wondering if anyone out there has a archive of the full site, there is no other site like gscentral out there so a lot of cheat codes are now lost unfortunately.

and i'm talking about the GSCentral.org site, not the GSCentral.com site, even the sister site http://gamehacking.org/ is gone too.

AsPika2219

Pikachu going beach!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
GSCentral website still under constructions! Please wait for few days or weeks or months! For GameHacking website, I got this.... :sad:

GameHacking.org is currently undergoing maintenance. Please do not add codes to the database during this time, as they will likely be lost. Thank you for your patience.

I think they make some changes likes added new Smileys OR Emoticons plus other things. Please wait for few days or weeks!

jalaneme

Female Gamer
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Oh. That's pretty neat!

Yeah it's a shame that it's ended up the way it has atm, that site has been around for a few years too, they had custom cheat codes for consoles up to ps2 and gamecube some fun cheat codes and unlock debug stuff, if it ever comes back online you should check it out if you have the chance.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yeah I noticed this as well a couple of months ago. I was about to look up the TW widescreen code when the site got down. But there is still this site you can look for codes on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu