HAHA, 20!... i punch it!
Trophies
Website
hashtiv.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Six cents for an indie? I'm game.

I did too for my second go. Mustn't be random then.

EDIT

Eww. I said "mustn't".

LOL, but yeah, this is not random, or has a higher chance to give a bad indie game code, i want to believe that it has a 90% chance that it will trow out an indie game.

Verack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried it three times, and I got Steelstorm, Asteroid Bounty Hunter, and Zack Zero. It appears to just be a small pool of garbage games that are generally unwanted. Oh well, it only cost me 18 cents on an old gift card that had 20 cents on it.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Just tried it three times, and I got Steelstorm, Asteroid Bounty Hunter, and Zack Zero. It appears to just be a small pool of garbage games that are generally unwanted. Oh well, it only cost me 18 cents on an old gift card that had 20 cents on it.
Um. Duh? Why any one thought they'd have some higher end titles is well beyond me. Places like that, G2A and Kinguin with Random keys for so cheap only have crappy games to give away.

Yeah, four 100 point reviews, and one 99 point review. They've only gotten 5 reviews? I sent one, and they "will moderate all reviews".
I call fake.

Hmmm... You call fake because they may just not want people crying about the bad games they get? K

I wonder if they're real, given I submitted a review and I have to wait for approval, but theirs are already there.

The reviews or GMG?

Verack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um. Duh? Why any one thought they'd have some higher end titles is well beyond me. Places like that, G2A and Kinguin with Random keys for so cheap only have crappy games to give away.

The difference being is that GMG is "legitimate". Anyway, I didn't have high hopes to begin with, but I expected something like what Humble Bundles offer: a decent game, but certainly not AAA. Given that if you divide the $1 tier of a Humble Bundle by the usual amount of games (~5), 20 cents isn't too far from 6 cents, and I'd say it's a somewhat realistic expectation to hope for something that isn't completely awful.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hmmm... You call fake because they may just not want people crying about the bad games they get? K
I call the existing reviews fake, because I doubt that they have only managed to approve 5 reviews. So that user claiming he got a Call of Duty game. And either way, only picking high rating reviews "because they don't want people crying over the bad games they got"... well why have reviews in that case?

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I call the existing reviews fake, because I doubt that they have only managed to approve 5 reviews. So that user claiming he got a Call of Duty game. And either way, only picking high rating reviews "because they don't want people crying over the bad games they got"... well why have reviews in that case?

Eh, I see your point. In the end, people should never expect a true AAA title for $0.06.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You did say random, and if 3 people get the same crap indie game, it can't be random.

That's not what it means, what if they had a pool of games to give away like

10 of one game, 3 of one game, 3 of another; obviously, even if it's random, the one that had 10 is most likely to be picked.

-Statistican

loco365

Trophies
XP
I'd enter this if I knew I had a decent chance at getting a decent game (Although I have been rather interested in The Witcher 3, I've heard it's quite good but I'd have to see for myeslf), unfortunately what I'm reading here says otherwise.

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just went there and they are outta stock... I don't care what game, for 6 cents, I'm there.

If only work didn't keep me from checkin' the temp day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)