got usb loader gx to work but no covers

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by madeirabhoy, Jun 13, 2009.

Jun 13, 2009

madeirabhoy New Member

Message Count:
    American Samoa
    finally got it working, thanks guys who helped..

on the root of my sd card i have created a folder called images
    and in there are .png files i got from the link that is on the usbloader gx page
    inside that folder is a folder called disc which has the disc images i got from the same site

no images appear.

i even tried to rename the folder again in the settings in case that sparked it to find them, no joy

the sd card is a normal old 1 gig card.
    • Newcomer

torr New Member

Message Count:
    United States

I am sort of having the same issue. I downloaded the cover art via usb loader gx on my wii all is ok except for Tiger Woods 2010 which for some reason is a corrupt 0 byte file. I figured OK, no prob. I will download it on my PC (manually or via WBFS Manager 3) and then place it on my SD card in the proper location (/images), but it still does not see it. So I guess the question is how can cover images be manually added to sd card so that usb loader gx will read them?

WitoRIT92 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    is there an alt for people with out internet on their wii's ?
    • Newcomer

torr New Member

Message Count:
    United States

yes, how can cover images be manually added to sd card so that usb loader gx will read them is the question I've been unable to answer with hours of google searcing.
    placing them in the correct directory does not work is there a "config" type file that needs editing? Thanks

WitoRIT92 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    Anyione ? anyone ? [IMG]
    • Supervisor

tj_cool Stuff

Message Count:
    Belgium
    if you add them manually (from http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/ ) you need to resize them to the correct size (my 3d covers are 176x248 and downloaded by the loader if it helps [IMG] ). You can resize the at the top of the page (scroll down without the letter shortcuts!)