Gaming Got my Zelda BOTW copy but...is it safe?

fatsquirrel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey I literally just received my copy of BOTW but I'm concerned that since the release date is still..not here, is it safe to play?
I'd hate to get banned from Splatoon and such just for playing early (Pokemon sun and moon comes to mind)...
What do you guys think?
It's damn hard to wait until tomorrow to play :O

StonedPurple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I literally just received my copy of BOTW but I'm concerned that since the release date is still..not here, is it safe to play?
I'd hate to get banned from Splatoon and such just for playing early (Pokemon sun and moon comes to mind)...
What do you guys think?
It's damn hard to wait until tomorrow to play :O
I've been playing the leaked version and haven't been banned yet. I would say it's okay to go ahead and play it but there still might be a risk. Safest thing to do would be to wait until tomorrow. Nobody knows what nintendo will do except for nintendo.

fatsquirrel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been playing the leaked version and haven't been banned yet. I would say it's okay to go ahead and play it but there still might be a risk. Safest thing to do would be to wait until tomorrow. Nobody knows what nintendo will do except for nintendo.
True that. If I remember correctly, Sun/Moon bans didnt come falling down after a few weeks right?

Reactions: DuckPic

DuckPic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well they might not do a ban right now, they could wait and do it later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: butthurt aren't ya? can't stand the truth