Status
Not open for further replies.

shortz1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
call me lazy... to much crap going on today.
anyone now the "master key" to unlock the controls??.

shortz1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
close it..( this thread. got it fixed, no one could really have helped any way, seeing as they change the "masterkey" every damn day. ) fricken lame as hell.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
close it..( this thread. got it fixed, no one could really have helped any way, seeing as they change the "masterkey" every damn day. ) fricken lame as hell.
No you must have done something wrong, you can unlock the parental restrictions easily.
There's no master key to unlock the parental controls, hell you can even contact nintendo they will help you for free.

shortz1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No you must have done something wrong, you can unlock the parental restrictions easily.
There's no master key to unlock the parental controls, hell you can even contact nintendo they will help you for free.
?? there are parental keys on they wii if you set them. (page 2, in settings.)
1 go to page then lock it.
2 then try an play a rated game (mine was black ops).
3 go through the motions.( just pretend you forgot the code.
the wii will give you a refrence number. write it down, then go to the above link.( sorry dude i had already called an got that part done before i seen your post.).. write the code in then it will give you the master key for the day..( 95$$58).. try it. ( want to see if it gives you the same "master key digits..lol)..

D

Deleted User

?? there are parental keys on they wii if you set them. (page 2, in settings.)
1 go to page then lock it.
2 then try an play a rated game (mine was black ops).
3 go through the motions.( just pretend you forgot the code.
the wii will give you a refrence number. write it down, then go to the above link.( sorry dude i had already called an got that part done before i seen your post.).. write the code in then it will give you the master key for the day..( 95$$58).. try it. ( want to see if it gives you the same "master key digits..lol)..
i tried the link above and it doesnt give me the same master key digits?,,,,

Reactions: Hielkenator

shortz1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well then it might be region locked.( u/e/j) plus i think your .( your a day ahead dec 25th.)
but as i said i called, didn't use the link. an as the person on the phone had said." this number is only good for today.( dec 24th.)

D

Deleted User

well then it might be region locked.( u/e/j) plus i think your .( your a day ahead dec 25th.)
but as i said i called, didn't use the link. an as the person on the phone had said." this number is only good for today.( dec 24th.)
oh btw its still the 24th here... 4 hours left >.<

Reactions: Hielkenator

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lol, of course. You'll have ONE DAY to disable the parental controls.
This is the way to regain control over parental controls.
This works 100%, try to follow instructions.

Kiaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I even used the website to restart the parental control on a DSiXL I bought online. I don't see how it won't work.

Edit: Nvm, posted too quickly b4 I even read the other posts >.< I guess try the link again? If it still gives the same code, you'll have to call Ninty again :\

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
? people the problem is fixed.( has been since i posted.)
mods please close this thread.

Then why would you post?
You actively reacted on various posts also.
You could say "thank you" and call it a day, be happy.

Contact the moderators if you want this topic closed, if it bothers you so much.
I see no reason to to start name calling like above poster does, Noobs are the future, though some people do not even realize they are noobs themselves .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: happy birth +1