Hardware Got a 128gb micro sd card for n3ds xl, can't get it to work

Xandrid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Ok, guys I got it to work, lord knows it was a miracle, when I go boot up decrypt9wip, on the bottom it had the mb size but it also says no emunand

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
No I haven't, A9LH, and how do I set it up?
I'd HIGHLY advice you to set it up. This is THE guide you should use. Don't use a video tutorial.

It may look intimidating, but it's so worth it, and the only time consuming parts are the all the backups that need to be made.

Xandrid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
I'd HIGHLY advice you to set it up. This is THE guide you should use. Don't use a video tutorial.

It may look intimidating, but it's so worth it, and the only time consuming parts are the all the backups that need to be made.
Wait, so I have to do the whole tutorial over again?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And I've done it before

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did you buy this card? Even if a device reads it as 128gb card, it might just be firmware hacked and is actually of a lower capacity. If you go over the actual capacity, it'll either overwrite everything else or give you an error.

Xandrid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
Where did you buy this card? Even if a device reads it as 128gb card, it might just be firmware hacked and is actually of a lower capacity. If you go over the actual capacity, it'll either overwrite everything else or give you an error.
Ebay

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And I already have the back ups, can't I use those?

D

Deleted User

A9LH doesn't need an emunand, as long as you do backups before doing any sort of installing to the NAND

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I like it when usps is like delivery expexted Today jk we meant tomorrow