Hacking Got 3.20 Vita 2000 today

D

Deleted-355425

your vita has to be on the same PSN account as the PS3, you need to decide which region you will use, you have to buy the game with the ps3 and do a few tricks to get it sent over to the vita, you will need the vita, a pc and a ps3...

here is a list of exploits and regions with version numbers... 3.35 has nothing at the moment.

http://www.zload.net/bilder/PSVita/VitaExploitChart.png

Reactions: Bonny

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow... nice list. Many thanks! You're right, nothing for 3.35. But also nothing for 3.20. :wacko: Only 3.18 and below. So... does any of this exploits work for me, who is on 3.20?

D

Deleted-355425

Wow... nice list. Many thanks! You're right, nothing for 3.35. But also nothing for 3.20. :wacko: Only 3.18 and below. So... does any of this exploits work for me, who is on 3.20?
3.20 is pretty much... on the level a user needs to know about a 'carbon copy' of 3.18 so anything that says 3.18 also works for 3.20.

Reactions: GregoryRasputin

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you have to buy the game with the ps3 and do a few tricks to get it sent over to the vita, you will need the vita, a pc and a ps3...

Today i downloaded some PS Vita Demos with my PS3, i connected the Vita via USB to the PS3 to copy the games from the PS3 to the Vita, but the Vita immediately asked to update. How to prevent the Vita from updating? What tricks do i need to perform? :unsure:

D

Deleted-355425

Bonny

Demos wont work anymore as sony put a stop to it, long storey short... just dont bother wasting time with them.

here is what you need to do:

- Go here http://zload.net/v2/archives/file/?id=2417593 and download the openCMA patch, now on your pc right click on the CMA tool in the bottom right corner and close it, or just goto task manager and shut it.
- Goto program files folder on the C:/ and find the sony cma folder, open the folder and get the patch for openCMA you downloaded and extract it all in there and write over anything it asks to do.
- Right hand click on the BAT file now in there and press run as administrator, this will patch CMA so you can use it offline meaning no asking to update
- Now is your vita activated with your PSN account? if yes go to the next step... if no.. go to settings on the vita and go to format and format the device, it will restart and all you need to do is follow the steps and log into the internet when asked and log into your PSN account (this is the only time you can activate your vita on an old firmware) and watch the intro video.
- Goto settings and put the vita into planemode and make sure wifi is switched off, RESTART the vita by holding the power button and pressing switch off, then when its off switch it on again.
- Next plug the vita into the PC and load the cma app on the vita screen, when you have pressed it, unplug the cable from the PC end and you will get an error screen pop up on your vita (LEAVE THIS ERROR SCREEN ALONE)
- Now take the cable and plug it into the ps3 (PS3 AND VITA MUST BE ON THE SAME ACCOUNT) and it will connect and the error will go leaving you with options to access the PS3 from the vita screen, go in and select the exploited game you already bought and downloaded and left in BUBBLE form on the PS3
- Send it over and then plug the cable back into the PC
- Go here http://zload.net/v2/archives/vita/ and find the TN-V exploit save file for the game you bought, make sure you find the 3.18 exploits as this is what you need even with 3.20...
- Extract the file you downloaded and navagate to my documents>PS VITA>PSAVEDATA>uygthg487236487(random chars)werhvb> ____this is where you need to extract that file to so it has its own folder that contains the exploit and other files like ULES5064 for example.
- Next download the psp FW 6.60 here http://zload.net/v2/archives/file/?id=2417922 and rename it 660.PBP and place this into the folder with the exploit files, (Make sure that file extensions on your pc is switched on so you can make sure the .PBP is all in upper case 660.PBP.
- Goto your vita which is wired into the pc and goto the CMA app on the vita
- Navigate to the pc/save folder and move the new files over
- Back out when done and load the exploit game up and trigger it, most times its holding the L or R bumper (i cant remember which) when loading the save up in the game or on the games splash screen as each exploit triggers differently to get to the install screen, you will only need to do this once, after that just trigger the exploit and you will go strait into epsp menu.
- You will get a black screen and some text, press down until you get to Advanced> then when that loads press Install, once its done back out and it will load you into the ePSP menus

from here you can look at installing roms/FTP apps for example and study how it works.

if you did this correct you should be able to go to this menu from the trigger exploit game any time you wish. Here is the lost of exploit games available to the public
http://www.zload.net/bilder/PSVita/VitaExploitChart.png

at the bottom you will see the PS1 Loaders, this will work the same as the epsp exploits but will let you load directly into a menu to play PS1 Roms perfectly and way better then the ePSP part can, no slow downs etc..

id grab 1 ps1 loader and 1 normal exploit, ive written all this off the top of my head so if i missed something cut me some slack :D

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for giving me such a detailed tut, but i already fail at step 1: I downloaded the file you said, tried to run the .bat and .exe file, but none of them created anything in program files folder on the C:/. Should i download the zip file with the PC or the Vita? Should i extract it? Run what file?

Sorry, i've read your first step over ten times, i still don't get it. :wacko:

BTW: The Vita isn't yet connected to the PSN-Account on the PS3, is it possible to connect the Vita to the PS3 account without updating it?

D

Deleted-355425

Thanks for giving me such a detailed tut, but i already fail at step 1: I downloaded the file you said, tried to run the .bat and .exe file, but none of them created anything in program files folder on the C:/. Should i download the zip file with the PC or the Vita? Should i extract it? Run what file?

Sorry, i've read your first step over ten times, i still don't get it. :wacko:

BTW: The Vita isn't yet connected to the PSN-Account on the PS3, is it possible to connect the Vita to the PS3 account without updating it?

ok download that file, and goto My computer > C Drive > Program files (x86) > Sony > Content manager assistant

when you are there put the file you downloaded in that location and right hand click on it and press 'extract here'

if you cannot do that you dont have the corredt software to extract the file so download this and install it and try again after its installed:

32bit windows: http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar520.exe

OR

64bit windows: http://www.rarlab.com/rar/winrar-x64-520.exe

once its extracted and written over some files, fine RUN.BAT and right click it and press 'run as administrator' and let it patch, then carry on with my guide.

Reactions: Bonny

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok. Made it. :yay:

I just had some starting problems, cause i've never connected the Vita to the PC, so the CMA has never been installed, and because of this, there were no directories ^_^

I followed your guide, and took Arcade Darts (EU) as exploit game. Everything worked well on my 3.20 Vita. :yaypsp: Why the heck isn't Sony closing those security holes?

Aynway, if i got you right: Everytime i want to enter this ePSP surface, i have to launch the game and trigger the exploit, right?
And if i want to purchase real PS Vita Games, i can do this with my PS3 and transfer them over to the Vita as you explained, correct?

So i guess, the only downsite this all has is: I can't run demos on my Vita, cause demos cannot be transferred, the only work as direct downloads to the Vita :glare:

D

Deleted-355425

Ok. Made it. :yay:

I just had some starting problems, cause i've never connected the Vita to the PC, so the CMA has never been installed, and because of this, there were no directories ^_^

I followed your guide, and took Arcade Darts (EU) as exploit game. Everything worked well on my 3.20 Vita. :yaypsp: Why the heck isn't Sony closing those security holes?

Aynway, if i got you right: Everytime i want to enter this ePSP surface, i have to launch the game and trigger the exploit, right?
And if i want to purchase real PS Vita Games, i can do this with my PS3 and transfer them over to the Vita as you explained, correct?

So i guess, the only downsite this all has is: I can't run demos on my Vita, cause demos cannot be transferred, the only work as direct downloads to the Vita :glare:

yes just load the game and trigger it and you are away :)
you are not missing much with demos and yes you just buy games through the PS3 or on the playstation store online at their website and then download it from your download list on the ps3 and send over to the vita with the cable trick.

Reactions: Sultangt and Bonny

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems space invaders extreme seems to be the best bet to buy of PSN store because you can have as well as the ecfw PSP running you can also have the Half Byte Loader as well on the same game exploit?, is that correct?

D

Deleted-355425

It seems space invaders extreme seems to be the best bet to buy of PSN store because you can have as well as the ecfw PSP running you can also have the Half Byte Loader as well on the same game exploit?, is that correct?
its my fav to use.good choice.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
its my fav to use.good choice.

Were do you get the files for the half byte loader to work. I can find the one for the PSP but not for HBL?I must admit HBL does look good, waiting for chrimbo to try all my stuff out on my vita, I will have plenty of time to sit down and do it all properly :)

D

Deleted-355425

Were do you get the files for the half byte loader to work. I can find the one for the PSP but not for HBL?

you either use TN-V or vhbl, TN-V can do all the emulators and psp, ps1 etc.... half byte loader will only run limited snes style emulators, pointless if you can install TN-V (epsp)

you can find all the files on zload.net

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
you either use TN-V or HBVL, TN-V can do all the emulators and psp, ps1 etc.... half byte loader will only run limited snes style emulators, pointless if you can install TN-V (epsp)

you can find all the files on zload.net

I thought you needed Tekken 2 specifically to run PS1 games, like a PS1 Loader? also is there an N64 Emulator?

D

Deleted-355425

the current version of TN-V can run ps1 but doesnt have anywhere near the performace to match the PS1 loader, if you grab one get the motobike one, 100x easier to trigger and use.

Bonny

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
no worries, ask again if you need help.

Uhh.. well :P The "cable-trick" dosen't work for me anymore. Yesterday i downloaded Dokuro on my PS3, and today i tried to transfer it to the vita.

I started the CMA on the PC, connected the Vita to the PC via USB, and the Vita said, i have to update the Systemsoftware. I uninstalled CMA, reinstalled it, patched it again, but no matter if i connect the Vita to the PC or PS3, it always says i have to update.

Am i doing something wrong, or did sony published a new version of it's CMA Proggi? :unsure:

D

Deleted-355425

Uhh.. well :P The "cable-trick" dosen't work for me anymore. Yesterday i downloaded Dokuro on my PS3, and today i tried to transfer it to the vita.

I started the CMA on the PC, connected the Vita to the PC via USB, and the Vita said, i have to update the Systemsoftware. I uninstalled CMA, reinstalled it, patched it again, but no matter if i connect the Vita to the PC or PS3, it always says i have to update.

Am i doing something wrong, or did sony published a new version of it's CMA Proggi? :unsure:

You are just missing one step, when ever you wish to do the cable trick, put the vita into plane mode and wifi off then reboot the vita, start it up again and perform the cable trick with pc and ps3 :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1