Hacking Got 1.4 Firmware: any way to downgrade?

Optimatum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
FlameXTakkun said:
Omg U Wont Belive What Just Happened 2 Me So It Started Like This I had My DSi but My Cousin Wanted To Play Hes 16 So I Let Him Play And He Gives It Bak Later Then I Try To Play My Itouch2 And Its Not Working Im Like this Cant Be Happening So Go Go All Over The Internet Trying 2 Find Out Why its Now Working Then I go To the itouch2 Homepage And See This Annocment Saying Do Not Update The Dsi To 4.1 So I Look At My Dsi Menu And See WTF!? ITS 1.4 Im Like I Never UpDated So I Got To My Cousin And He Told Me He Updated It With out telling ME So Now I CAnt Play No Games Because I hav None So I Am Mad Like HELL RITE NOW!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

You shouldn't say things like that. This is telling everyone on GBAtemp that you downloaded the ROMs, and didn't make backups of retail versions you already had (You stated quite clearly that you had none). And that's against the rules. Technically. Probably. Maybe.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlameXTakkun said:
Omg U Wont Belive What Just Happened 2 Me So It Started Like This I had My DSi but My Cousin Wanted To Play Hes 16 So I Let Him Play And He Gives It Bak Later Then I Try To Play My Itouch2 And Its Not Working Im Like this Cant Be Happening So Go Go All Over The Internet Trying 2 Find Out Why its Now Working Then I go To the itouch2 Homepage And See This Annocment Saying Do Not Update The Dsi To 4.1 So I Look At My Dsi Menu And See WTF!? ITS 1.4 Im Like I Never UpDated So I Got To My Cousin And He Told Me He Updated It With out telling ME So Now I CAnt Play No Games Because I hav None So I Am Mad Like HELL RITE NOW!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Good god. Every word is capitalized, there is no punctuation to speak of, and you use txt-speak. Reading this post made my brain hurt a little.

bach3609

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FlameXTakkun said:
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Uhh could you use punctuation and better grammar and such? Also saying that you play roms and downloaded em is against the rules and illegal to do.

FlameXTakkun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeaaaaa...... Sry About that i was Just mad at him But i actully did own the games buuut i lostthem all >.< i only took the flash cart for the homebrew and stuff soooo sry if i sounded aggressive the other time T.T

winb83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Within said:
Acekard 2i.
Great so i fucked my 2 weeks old DSi. Im so happy that i have to wait if the acekard team ever gets a solution.
I've got an instant downgrade for a two week old DSi; its called take it back to the store and exchange it.

DOLwm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.dolwm.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Senegal
winb83 said:
Within said:
Acekard 2i.
Great so i fucked my 2 weeks old DSi. Im so happy that i have to wait if the acekard team ever gets a solution.
I've got an instant downgrade for a two week old DSi; its called take it back to the store and exchange it.

What if it's all with the latest Firmware?

snipercupX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried taking it back to te store, but i couldnt exchange it because "it has personal data on it". so i join the club of the people waiting for a solution for 1.4. I do know they have it cracked in japan (1.4J) so it wont be long before USA ans Europe versions can too

ashley.ince

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you shold of deleted your shop account, then formated the system memory, also maybe removed the battery waited a bit then put it back. Everything (other then updates) would be gone and youd get an exchange

mause_74

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blink.gif
Crap I fell for that too, so what's the deal with the ds l can the DSI be downgrade? I just got a "NEW"
gbasp.gif
R4 thinking... (I'm so naive) that my old crapy $9 card craped out on me, so I come to find out (after two weeks of waiting for the new card) that I fell for the fricking upgrade, I'm about to go postal if there is no way to fix it.
hate2.gif

cry.gif
I need a sedative to help me wait.
wtf.gif

mause_74

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Until now I'm having an issue.
hate2.gif

Two weeks ago I was wondering why I couldn't play my games anymore,
moogle.gif
So I ordered a new card.
now, after searching for answers on why the new card doesn't work either, I figured it out that it was the damn upgrade,

that's why I posted after two weeks.

I'm a bit slow sorry!!!
blink.gif

typicalloser

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My DSi got updated to 1.4 and I'm trying to put the fix for my acekard 2i through my DS Lite but it's not reading my card. As far as I know, the card is suppose to be compatible with the DSL and it's not a fake. Don't have access to another DSi to update with. Looked online to find a solution with no success.

Anyone have an idea of what I can do to make it work on the DSL so I can update my card for the DSi?

Please and Thanks
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Probably like a 10,000 dollar build back then