BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember last year when google maps made everything into dragon quest? Well this year, you can catch pokemon in the real world... or on google maps images real world. I guess.

All you have to do is open up google maps, on your phone or pc, and click the "start" button with the little blue pokaball. From there, pan around the earth as collect pokemon.

The competition goes until April 2nd, and wherever catches them all will be invited to googles campus for a battle royal for the title of Pokemon Master and a job at Google. Jk, this is april fools, so no one gets a job.

So who’s going to capture all of them, defeat all Trainers invited to Google HQ, and then score a “Pokemon Master” job at Google? Will it be you?! Unfortunately it won’t be anyone, as this is Google’s annual April Fools joke (the job part, that is).​

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Why won't Google accept all of my cash?

they probably will be sued by nintendo (since they are sad with wii u sales, they can get many moners dis way)
but yeah nontiendo would probably cash much more with this project (and google stealed them lotes of % from saels)

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they probably will be sued by nintendo (since they are sad with wii u sales, they can get many moners dis way)
but yeah nontiendo would probably cash much more with this project (and google stealed them lotes of % from saels)

Google is not a company that will just forgo copyright material and laws. In case you have forgotten:

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darn, I was hoping it would have them appear in more locations. I was really hoping to catch them in familiar areas XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end