Gaming Golden Sun: Dark Dawn Discussion Thread

Siveria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Linh said:
what the hell....there is something wrong with golden sun for me.

First of all, for the first time it has worked perfectly on my SuperCard DS ONE SDHC. Recently, when i start playing the game...totally black screen, tried to fix it but useless. So i decided to redownload another version of the golden sun and changed the sav and its working now. But now to my current problem: I do not face any monsters now, not even on the world map. When i managed to save the game, this shitty thing dim dragon (the wood thing which looks like a barricade) appears on the screen wtf...so every time after saving my game this shit appears.

Im currently lv 23 with all characters, play time 12:31 hours and im in the area where the beastmens are (belinsk, border town etc) if that should help.

What the hell went wrong.. XD

its some kind of AP, and once it starts it'll keep happening till you delete that save off the card, it flags it or something, for me its everytime I try to use the menu or a Psyenergy. Making the game nean unplayable. Needs a AP patch

jjv236

Trophies
XP
Country
About the umbra gear...

I have 5 items: knuckles, cloak, gauntlet, cowl, goggles. Yet when I go to appolos shrine I still get shot by arrows. Am I missing a piece of gear? If so where do I find it? I got one from sana ruler, one in a cave next to wall, one in spirally island, one on the island on the edge and one in the snowy area up north.

Linh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Siveria said:
Linh said:
what the hell....there is something wrong with golden sun for me.

First of all, for the first time it has worked perfectly on my SuperCard DS ONE SDHC. Recently, when i start playing the game...totally black screen, tried to fix it but useless. So i decided to redownload another version of the golden sun and changed the sav and its working now. But now to my current problem: I do not face any monsters now, not even on the world map. When i managed to save the game, this shitty thing dim dragon (the wood thing which looks like a barricade) appears on the screen wtf...so every time after saving my game this shit appears.

Im currently lv 23 with all characters, play time 12:31 hours and im in the area where the beastmens are (belinsk, border town etc) if that should help.

What the hell went wrong.. XD

its some kind of AP, and once it starts it'll keep happening till you delete that save off the card, it flags it or something, for me its everytime I try to use the menu or a Psyenergy. Making the game nean unplayable. Needs a AP patch

ohnoes.png
that sucks... XD that means i can start over again ._.

Grandchester

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
where i can find Sizzle (Mars djinn) ??
can't find it
unsure.gif

in faqqs it's say "Found on the world map near Nihan, east of Yamata. Walk clockwise around Mt. Mikage (the inactive volcano)".
where is Mt. Mikage?

thx b4
biggrin.gif

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
Grandchester said:
where i can find Sizzle (Mars djinn) ??
can't find it
unsure.gif

in faqqs it's say "Found on the world map near Nihan, east of Yamata. Walk clockwise around Mt. Mikage (the inactive volcano)".
where is Mt. Mikage?

thx b4
biggrin.gif
I'm not to far in to the game yet but I think it would be east of yamata and when you come across a mountain just run around to get the djinn
I could be wrong though

dries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does the European version work on M3 Real
tongue.gif

I wanna play this game.. Anything that I should know about the 2nd game, played the 1st one a bit, 2nd as well, never finished em completely

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Totoy_Kamote

Trophies
XP
Country
retrogamefan said:
Etalon said:
dries said:
Does the European version work on M3 Real
tongue.gif

I wanna play this game.. Anything that I should know about the 2nd game, played the 1st one a bit, 2nd as well, never finished em completely

Wait for thr 6.41 update. It will work. Very soon.

http://gbatemp.net/t267243-retrogamefan-updates-releases

Yes, I have fixed it and it will be in v6.41
smile.gif
when will v6.41 comes out? i just want to know.. tnx for the fix!
biggrin.gif

dries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Vigilante

TempLurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk