Hardware Going To transfer wii nand to wii u

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I'm going to transfer my Wii NAND to my Wii u and the only reason that I'm doing this today is because my Wii is showing signs of age she still works great but it's shes 7 years old and I really don't want it to konk out on me because of old age ,so I need to move it to my Wii u. I have a few questions on this. I have a bunch of games I bought years back and some I used WAD manager to put on my Wii so if I do this system transfer will the games I bought be stuck on the sd card and what about the WAD manager games will this mess up the transfer process. I also have homebrewed and I have heard that the VWii on the Wii u is A LOT less redundant than the Wii system NAND, so I want to make sure I don't mess up the VWii partition. if any of you can tell me if any of the following things may be a risk ... Wad manager and games (putting them on NAND and sd card menu),playing Wii and eventually GameCube games off a hard drive. the last thing is playing Wii games online after shutdown via Wii MiFi-like Mario kart and other games. any responses will be appreciated.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL.. Wii is a she ? Why not refer this object as "it" ? I wonder why.. Why do they refer inanimate objects as "She" more than "he" ? I don't.

Mrguggy10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can't "move your nand". This isn't the 3DS. If you wanted to install your wads you'd have to do a wii data transfer and it should install your vc games into the wii section of your wiiu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse