Hacking God Of War suddenly stops

KielMaruVasquez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded a gow ghost of sparta cso and after opening the door on the first stage, it suddenly stops.
is this because of the cso file or my firmware? Im on 6.60 pro B10

also, when i played the demo that i got from PSN, it ran smoothly.

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded a gow ghost of sparta cso and after opening the door on the first stage, it suddenly stops.
is this because of the cso file or my firmware? Im on 6.60 pro B10

also, when i played the demo that i got from PSN, it ran smoothly.

Do not play god of war as a cso because it will slow the game down, play it as an iso.

KielMaruVasquez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do not play god of war as a cso because it will slow the game down, play it as an iso.

Well its not slowing down the game at all. i would be ok with that actually. but when i reach to that certain point, it just stops. So is the cso here the problem? Cause it the problem here is my psp then i wont waste my time downloading an iso file.

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well its not slowing down the game at all. i would be ok with that actually. but when i reach to that certain point, it just stops. So is the cso here the problem? Cause it the problem here is my psp then i wont waste my time downloading an iso file.

Really it some times slow down with me....well all the time. This is not a game to use CSO version because most games run at a clock speed of 222MHz but this one has to run at 333MHz, compressing it can stop things such as having this problem.

KielMaruVasquez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really it some times slow down with me....well all the time. This is not a game to use CSO version because most games run at a clock speed of 222MHz but this one has to run at 333MHz, compressing it can stop things such as having this problem.

But it doesnt stop like mine? Ok maybe i should try an iso file then. Also, maybe its the driver issue? Or should i change my clock speed??

KielMaruVasquez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Change your UMD ISO Mode to either Inferno, or Sony NP9660 and see if it works now.

I tried ruinning the cso on sony np9660 and it was worse than the m33 driver. i havent tried inferno. i guess i'll test it out on my new iso with inferno.
in case it doesnt work, what else can i do?

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried ruinning the cso on sony np9660 and it was worse than the m33 driver. i havent tried inferno. i guess i'll test it out on my new iso with inferno.
in case it doesnt work, what else can i do?
There's nothing else to do because the game is supposed to work but give it a shot with Inferno and see what happens. The game lags if you play it as a CSO, so make sure it's an ISO file.

KielMaruVasquez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's nothing else to do because the game is supposed to work but give it a shot with Inferno and see what happens. The game lags if you play it as a CSO, so make sure it's an ISO file.

I tested it. its the same. Oh and i just converted a cso to iso and not an actual iso so maybe thats the problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hammer the threads