Gaming God of War & Sly Cooper Collections Release Dates Announced

RikuCrafter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
From the US Playstation Blog:

I would own the original boulder prop from ‘Raiders of the Lost Ark’ right now if they did. It would be great but I would be broke. I am sure you can all handle your own money so grab the sweet Vita double pack when it releases with an MSRP of $29.99 on May 6th. (In reference to god of war collection)

Hungry for more of another PlayStation franchise you know and love? Wish you could experience the thrill of thieving with your best pals on the go? Have you always questioned the concept of pants? You’re in luck — Sly Cooper Collection is coming to PS Vita on May 27th!
The God of War Collection will contain the first two games.

The Sly Cooper Collection will contain the original PS2 trilogy.

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/02/10/god-of-war-collection-coming-to-ps-vita-may-6th/

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Please don't run like Jak and Daxter Vita.

This!
I never played any of the PS2 Sly games so am really looking forward to that collection after play Thieves in Time on my Vita.
God of War collection I've played and finished on PS2 and PS3 so I doubt I will buy them again for Vita, even though they are exceptional games. Besides, being first party titles there is high chance they will come to plus in the future, maybe next year.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like Sly is being stealth released sometime this month. Judging by some youtube videos of the port it seems to run really well. Might buy it.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
It looks like Sly is being stealth released sometime this month. Judging by some youtube videos of the port it seems to run really well. Might buy it.

I think Sly Cooper collection is out next week check out post #6 here.
I want to get it but I think it'll end up being free on PLUS at some point. That's why they are porting all these games, it's cheaper than paying a publisher for new PLUS titles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment