God of War E3 trailer

Sony showed off more of their upcoming God of War game, initially revealed at last year's E3. Showing off a bit more gameplay and story, we see Kratos traveling with his son, who wonders if he's been cursed, and why he is an outcast. The norse gods also aggravated at Kratos' presence in their domain, and there's a ton of beatdown action, as Kratos tears through his enemies with an arsenal of weapons. God of War is on track for an early 2018 release.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not typically, PS exclusive from the get go :-P

Right, I just threw typically in there in the event they change their mind for whatever reason haha. The GoW series is actually the second reason I got a PS3 (Blue-Ray playback being the first). Consoles however are just too damn expensive anymore and I'd rather spend the $$ on keeping my PC up to date every 3-5 year cycle since I can game and do a lot other stuff on it. Let's Play's are always a thing too though!

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Right, I just threw typically in there in the event they change their mind for whatever reason haha. The GoW series is actually the second reason I got a PS3 (Blue-Ray playback being the first). Consoles however are just too damn expensive anymore and I'd rather spend the $$ on keeping my PC up to date every 3-5 year cycle since I can game and do a lot other stuff on it. Let's Play's are always a thing too though!
For me, Persona, GOW and Gran Turismo is the reason I bought a ps3. But ps4, so far, maybe in 2-3 years when they get on the cheaper side :-)

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Watched the E3 gameplay trailer/footage looked amazing. Easily one of the best 2018 games to come.

Not for PC?
This isn't a Microsoft game.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

For me, Persona, GOW and Gran Turismo is the reason I bought a ps3. But ps4, so far, maybe in 2-3 years when they get on the cheaper side :-)
Hope that GT7 will be released for PS4 before PS5 is announced.

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Watched the E3 gameplay trailer/footage looked amazing. Easily one of the best 2018 games to come.

This isn't a Microsoft game.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hope that GT7 will be released for PS4 before PS5 is announced.
Omg, I hope so! Don't even mention PS5 :-P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1