Hacking God Eater Resurrection Cross save from Hacked Vita to legit ps4

Jan Alighieri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I am in need of some help here, you see, i bought god eater resurrection on psn for the vita, some months later i altered my vita with henkaku, all fine and dandy, however, i just got God Eater Resurrection on ps4 and wanted to transfer my save data via cross save, but the thing is i can't because i must update my vita and by doing that i will lose henkaku, is there a way to get my save data across without losing henkaku? I've seen some threads regarding save transfer between ps3 and vita shell psvita and supposedly they worked, so can i do something similar here?

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly the only way to sync your save with a PS4 is connecting to PSN... That's why I would sync my saves as often as I could before PSN got blocked on 3.60

We can play together on PS4 if you want, that way we could breeze throughout all the lower ranks to catch up wherever you were on Vita, and I'll have an excuse to get back into the game as I stopped playing it around the 10th chapter I beileve.

PSN Criso_93

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alternatively, you can pick up another Vita (or a PSTV if the game is considered "compatible"), update that and either swap the card around or use CMA to get the saves back and forth.
Then you can use the updated Vita to cross-save.

Far more complicated than it needs to be, but that's how it is.
Note, however, that this will do nothing for your trophies; those are per-system and immovable.

Skv0ra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alternatively, you can pick up another Vita (or a PSTV if the game is considered "compatible"), update that and either swap the card around or use CMA to get the saves back and forth.

Note, however, that this will do nothing for your trophies; those are per-system and immovable.

Don't cards get tied in with the PSN as well? Would you really want all the henkaku app logs to pop up on PSN when you pop the card into the new system?

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't cards get tied in with the PSN as well? Would you really want all the henkaku app logs to pop up on PSN when you pop the card into the new system?
a) The only "tie" to PSN I know of is putting the PSN account name in plaintext on the root of the card. Not exactly high security.
b) If this was enough of a concern go back and use CMA to move the save insteadl.

Jan Alighieri

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sadly the only way to sync your save with a PS4 is connecting to PSN... That's why I would sync my saves as often as I could before PSN got blocked on 3.60

We can play together on PS4 if you want, that way we could breeze throughout all the lower ranks to catch up wherever you were on Vita, and I'll have an excuse to get back into the game as I stopped playing it around the 10th chapter I beileve.

PSN Criso_93

I managed to "rent" another vita, i paid him like 2.50 dollars(conversion) for it, i uploaded my save data from his console and now i have it, sadly when i put back on my memory card on my vita i had to format it because it said that i needed to update it or format it to keep using it, it's not that big of a deal since i just finished installing again henkaku and transfered some games and their saves came with them, but what i feel bad for is for my persona 4 and final fantasy x saves(i have them on cartridges), both of them had at least 200+ hours in each one, i guess it was a price to pay.
I would like to play bro, i already added you and im on ch. 5 so you can pass some time.
PSN MaskOfIce

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thanks for the tip, i actually rented another guy's vita for like 2.50 dollars(conversion), now i have my GER save on ps4 but i lost some of my cartridges saves, nevertheless, i still have henkaku and my copied games with their saves c:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte