Not open for further replies.

_eyCaRambA_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,
as you may know, GOD EATER, the futuristic Monster Hunter "rip-off", will be released on Thursday in Japan.
No, there has NOT been a leak or anything (luckily), but I was able to rip off the weapon, armor, item and propably skill names already from the UMD Demo of the game.

As I am planning to do an english (and probably a german patch as well), this is coming in handy =)
Now, a friend who has learned Japanese for about 1 1/2 years, has willed to help me translating. (I only have really, really limited Japanese knowledge xD)
To make the patch readable and easy-to-use we'd also need developers
wacko.gif

You can help us if you:
  • are speaking Japanese pretty well
  • are able to write programs for PC (repointer program)
  • are good at finding pointer tables for strings etc. (cause char limit sucks)
  • are able to code for PSP (probably a homebrew patching the ISO directly from PSP, unsure yet)
Of course one of these abilities is enough haha
biggrin.gif

So, if you want to take part translating this game, please PM me with some more information about you
ph34r.gif

kind regards and thank you for reading

fkw12

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
okay, first of all, there has been a leak, and it can't be run on any current CFW so whatever it is that you are trying to do, it's pointless xD

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... basically you're trying to create a translation patch by having everything done by other people? I believe that someone without any actual experience in any area of translating or hacking is going to have a hard time of directing a project.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FireEmblemGuy said:
So... basically you're trying to create a translation patch by having everything done by other people? I believe that someone without any actual experience in any area of translating or hacking is going to have a hard time of directing a project.

To this guy's credit, he's being nicer about it than some other translation groups.

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
which mostly says

HEY GAIZ ME GOING TO TRANSLATE *game name* ANYONE CAN JOIN, I DON'T KNOW*game langguage* nor ROMHACK

something like that, then they got angry after we told them how is it impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Oh? What did you take to get Hi? :angry: