Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

InquisitionImplied

Two-cent DF
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Skelletonike

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I just pray that they will finish project before namco kills it:P
I don't know if you don't know this but writing things like this will put some pressure on the translation team. So I would appreciate it if you don't write something like this even if you're just joking

Reactions: Dartakus

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well ... too bad, Namco already killed it ... but hey, some peeps around there might need GE2 for their PSP's and it's still cheaper than the current value.
More info: http://store.steampowered.com/app/438490/
The Vita version is pretty cheap (plus it includes the remake for free, well, the European version, the US doesn't).

It's pretty cool to know there's a CCC translation going on as well though, it was real depressing that the game never got an English release (the game looks gorgeous on a Vita and works much better thanks to the second stick).

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria

Despite the fact that i agree with most of your comment.
Please dont swear cause in most cases the MODS will lock the thread

why? You ask?

Well because the two you were swearing at are likely to swear back and eventually the whole thread will suffer as a result.

And Also a note to the guys who are saying its dead!

Could you just stop! if you dont like the effort the team is putting in then go away. You arent forced to be here bye bye

but dont ruin it for all of us and more importantly dont put the team who are hard at work down!
Its not fair on them.
So STOP

And yeah lets keep up the progress guys! take your time no rush

Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: Removed quote -rp

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

First of all, I did not insult anyone. It's just plain rude, you shouldn't either.
Secondly, playing it on a Vita isn't being ungrateful, rather than that, since I loved the first game so much, I pre-ordered the Vita version, just that. How is giving money to the developers of the game being ungrateful?

I never said the project was dead either, I support fan translations most of the time (except pokemon ones since they're usually pretty useless). All I was doing was mentioning that unlike the PC version (which I'm not fond of), the Vita one is cheap (my pre-order with the two games included cost 32€).
I have been a member of this website for a very long time, and followed tons of translations (plus many of them in other websites). I would appreciate it if next time, you don't jump to insult someone right away. Thanks.

mofonut198

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You seem to be misunderstanding something. We weren't downplaying the PSP version. I still have my PSP, and I'm waiting for this translation patch. Been waiting since....what, 2 years ago? I'm just buying the Steam version to support the developers. I still fully support this translation. We never told the translation team to piss off or anything. Please don't misunderstand that.

jorji109

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
ok this page is starting to be a war page because of misunderstandings and not careful writings. So we better stop fighting or all of this waiting we've been doing will be wasted, but I'm in no place to say that about the waiting because I've only known this project exist 2 months ago and it's already been pretty much bothering that a few 10% (I think) takes a lot of time and some people has been waiting for a year for this. So let's stop the fighting because we're all here (or not) are god eater fans, just because there are different game platforms we shouldn't fight which is better or misunderstand what other people says. Platforms don't matter(except for graphics)it's the game that matters. And so with that I end this message if there is anything I misunderstood or say something wrong please feel free to tell me. And good luck for the team and take your time translating so you can translate it to the best you can do :D

Reactions: Skelletonike

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Please report any more off-topic posts if you see them and I'll take care of the offenders. This thread is meant to be only about the translation of the PSP version of God Eater 2. Thanks.

Reactions: Abu_Senpai
D

Deleted User

309?? I don't want to put pressure on anyone, but I saw a bigger number the last time I checked and so it's been a nice surprise to see the work is in good progress :) Also, I haven't written this yet, so: THANKS very much for this project and all the best wishes to the team!!:)

Battlefield Argentina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Burkina Faso
309?? I don't want to put pressure on anyone, but I saw a bigger number the last time I checked and so it's been a nice surprise to see the work is in good progress :) Also, I haven't written this yet, so: THANKS very much for this project and all the best wishes to the team!!:)
It allready reched 300 one time, but it got discovered that some jackass was using google translate, so, they had to retranslate several sections again

D

Deleted User

It allready reched 300 one time, but it got discovered that some jackass was using google translate, so, they had to retranslate several sections again
Yeah, I noticed this in older replies. I hope this time it's true translation, not fake one :) But still over 97 is a great %!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended