Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

devnoname120

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nice achievement! :)

It's not really finished though, we still have some automated translations in there...
I will try to delete all the automated translations, which means some extra work for our translators and reviewers!

EDIT: Automated translations were deleted. If you see someone whose translations are clearly made using an automated translator, please send me a PM so that I can fix it!

Last edited by devnoname120,

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice achievement! :)

It's not really finished though, we still have some automated translations in there...
I will try to delete all the automated translations, which means some extra work for our translators and reviewers!

EDIT: Automated translations were deleted. If you see someone whose translations are clearly made using an automated translator, please send me a PM so that I can fix it!
But Google-translated text is hilarious. Without Google Translate, we wouldn't have classics such as Zero Wing and Big Rigs: over the Road Racing!

Last edited by SuzieJoeBob, , Reason: won't --> wouldn't

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I just hope the 11% deleted was all the autotranslation and we won't see any more setbacks, but then again I'll live through it (unless I'll fall under a car while leaving home etc.). To translators and reviewers - keep up the good work :)

Reactions: Dartakus

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Nope, not until it is finished later - a few pages back DevNoName stated that since warez sites tend to upload patched isos for emulators (and don't even have the decency to upload new version as better version comes out) while normal people often make reviews of translations he wants to make the patch once 100% is translated and reviewed as it isn't his only project and, more or less, he signs it with his name so he wants it to be decent - of course first version most probably will have some mistakes but it's one thing to release a beta patch which will become full version after some feedback and another, worse, thing to release a partial patch or patch including either unreviewed data or machine translations.

Long story short - we wait for this patch more than a year, a few weeks won't hurt us so much :)

Cross9029

Trophies
XP
Country
We've been waiting this for a year. I've been observing the progress lately and I was surprised that it reach 90%. More power to the translators and Coldbird himself for making this project.

Rageous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been lurking in this thread for a long while and I just made this account to say...

ONLY 7 FREAKIN PERCENT LEFT!!!

YES! Thanks so much guys! Keep it up! You guys are AWESOME! \o/

ValenHeller

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I can't believe what I just saw. It's almost 100%....... Finally, I could fa... I mean, I could play GE2 on my PSP! Just need a few more percent and it's going straight to PSP. I wish I could help, but welp I can't even read Japanese words LOL :rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s