Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

AkitoUF

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I'm super excited for this project! I loved GE1, I hope the translation team get to review whatever's left soon.
Thanks in advance for your efforts!

Reactions: Dartakus

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Given how both this game and Resurrection are getting an official translation later this year, couldn't this end up somewhat troublesome?
Then again, this is Bandai and they seem okay with some translations (or just ignore them), but one this close to the game's release date could be dangerous.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Given how both this game and Resurrection are getting an official translation later this year, couldn't this end up somewhat troublesome?
Then again, this is Bandai and they seem okay with some translations (or just ignore them), but one this close to the game's release date could be dangerous.
Idk, i really don't care for the PSP version if the PC one is coming. Don't see it as something that would harm the sales of the game.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Idk, i really don't care for the PSP version if the PC one is coming. Don't see it as something that would harm the sales of the game.

There's the Vita version being released. I wouldn't buy the port for PC or PS4 from a handheld game.
Bandai is releasing these games for the Vita in Europe later this year, should be the same for the US.

Sadly, a lot of people nowadays would rather pirate a game than buy it, and some even use fan translations as an excuse not to buy games when they become available in a legit way.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
There's the Vita version being released. I wouldn't buy the port for PC or PS4 from a handheld game.
Bandai is releasing these games for the Vita in Europe later this year, should be the same for the US.

Sadly, a lot of people nowadays would rather pirate a game than buy it, and some even use fan translations as an excuse not to buy games when they become available in a legit way.
Welp, me as an individual wouldn't pirate a game i want that's coming out on a superior console over a fan translation on a lower quality console. Doesn't mean that i won't play the PSP translation, just saying that i would buy it either way.

AkitoUF

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

Not everyone is interested in getting a new console or buying the game again, some like me just want to stick with the PSP and just have fun.

Reactions: Jeffiroi

Jeffiroi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really do not get the reason why some people bother going here and ruin everyone's anticipation or demoralize what the project team is doing.... Why is it so hard for those kind of people to keep their thoughts to themselves?

rro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Thinking positively: Maybe they trying to say to the project team that they can use the translation of the Vita game on this project, so they won't need to work hard finding translator anymore.

Negatively: They simply want to ruin the project to make those who have waited become frustrated.

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well, whatever their intension is I'll buy both PC release and get PSP translation, after all PC is for graphics and comfort while PSP is mobile so perfect for one or two missions taking bus/train to school/work :)

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
But mind you you must be really good in japanese, a native speaker would be perfect :) Well, that's how most translations usually roll - 20% time for translation, 80% for review as it takes waaaaaaaaaay more skill and effort.

salman332

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
So, It's been 100% huh. After two year waiting I decide to register on this site.
Conrats on finishing the project.:hrth:
When you learn english just to play games and found out most of them are in japanese. Yeah.:sad:

Reactions: Dartakus

llbranco

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
awesome, good job...
when finished I would like to start translating from English to Portuguese-Brazilian so can you open it later? (and, of course, teach me to to apply the patch content... if possible)

anyway, thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9p0iK877W4