Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

call me Ken or Accel

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hey, guys. I messed around with the settings and found out how to show the important messages like the operator telling you where Aragami are coming or Marduk is activating its "Battle Cry" ability

NPJH50832_00042.jpg

Just set all the settings to "ウィンドウ/ボイス" (Window/Voice) and it will show a small window with texts at bottom left plus with voices

NPJH50832_00043.jpg

Now you guys dont have to do dubs ;)

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

nightfades_003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are they planning to dub this?
I think , it would be better if not,
Cause its like u watching anime, with english sub,plus i like theyre original voices, :P :3 , in my opinion
Well god eater anime is pretty good

Last edited by nightfades_003,

Atlas_Noire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are they planning to dub this?
I think , it would be better if not,
Cause its like u watching anime, with english sub,plus i like theyre original voices, :P :3 , in my opinion
Well god eater anime is pretty good
Well that's completely up to the team whether they'll release a dub + sub or sub only version.

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well, to tell you the truth it was previously said that they'd release a sub only version and then think about dubbing so people will simply choose if they want to download version one or two.

Jack_Skelingtin

Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
United States
So is this finished? When I go to the link saying we can see the process it says 100% and no strings to translate, also will this work on Rage Burst ore just two? And lastly would I need to hack my vita to be able to apply this?

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Translation is just the first step. They need to review to make sure all the lines make grammatical and contextual sense. There were a lot of lines that were machine translated and it takes even more time to edit those into a better translation (then review again to make sure it fits).

It will be a while yet, but we are patient, cheering on the team quietly from the sidelines.

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Not necessarily, there may be an alfa/beta patch, plus from what I've seen the rewiever does his work in large chunks, if I remember correctly first bit of review took a while but was immidiately at 28% or something like that, a month or two passed and it was 61% like now, so he may take quite some time and may suddenly jump to 90% or even 100% in a few days. We'll have to wait and see :)

D

Deleted User

You go guys! We may not have this by Christmas, but that's ok! You guys are working hard to do this for everyone and that's good enough for me!!!!!!

Misterman4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Don't care that the ps4 and vita will be localized since I don't own either. This translation is worth it for psp users or ppsspp emulator. That's why am O so grateful just hope they will keep up the good work and don't do something stupid like the danganronpa 2 situation (they started making patch but when the vita was announced for localization they canceled the patch). All my hopes are with you guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1