Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

IlGudz

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Until now, I believed I would never be able to play GE2 and nobody would ever translate it for psp.
Now I see this thread and I believe once more.
I'll wait patiently now for this to be released.
I just want to let all translators and project managers that you have my deepest and most true appreciation and support. You are awesome ♥

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Eeeeh, if only there wouldn't be trolls on translation project - I check the progress and what do I see? People requesting other languages while even english isn't complete, not to mention that they don't even request it seriously because what can I say if the same person wants Greek and Albanian?

Atlas_Noire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eeeeh, if only there wouldn't be trolls on translation project - I check the progress and what do I see? People requesting other languages while even english isn't complete, not to mention that they don't even request it seriously because what can I say if the same person wants Greek and Albanian?
I understand the hard work everyone in the team is putting through in this. I've been checking the progress in transifex from time to time and see requests for Afrikaans and Albanian language. Even this confuses me sometimes. But I guess there's no helping it if there are trolls. Best to just ignore them to keep a steady pace in the project. If I could help, I would. The only problem with me right now is that I don't have much free time these days, because I get myself preoccupied with a lot of RL matters. So I'll just do what everyone here is doing - wait quietly and patiently until the project is done. I don't really care how long it will take.

call me Ken or Accel

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
Mareq, when you register into Transfex, it ask you what language you usually talk (for example, a spanish person)
I hope you get it

Misterman4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Happy halloween. I see that for a while the progress bar stopped at 100% translated an 57% reviewed. Please don't cancel project and keep doing your best

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Stay patient man, how are translators going to know which parts were machine translated other than checking them one by one? It takes time so you need to give them some :)

Misterman4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I know. I am not an expert, but if it takes so long to check the machine translation, wouldn't it be easier to completly delete the text that was machine translated and then continue proper translations, since everyone is saying it takes more to corect them? Wouldn't it be logic to delete the bad and make them proper? Don't get me wrong. I am willing to wait as long as it is needed. Just saying an opinion

Reactions: FuryTomic

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Misterman4 - it may sound easy to just delete the machine translated text but first you need to actually find it and let's just say that RPG games tend to have more text than your average CoD :) 7 hours before my comment Fox added a few more lines, reviewing goes on, just wait, looking on how the progress was going before machine translations and realizing some of translators may be able to do some reviewing translation should be finished before Christmas. Have some patience people, I participated in some english-->polish project and I know it simply takes time, after all it's a lot of work with the fact that people have social lifes and work of their own on top of that :)

Reactions: kaikaiser

kaikaiser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed it does take time we will ALL wait patiently. Give them room to work and they will release when their ready.

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yeah, I only hope that DevNoName or Coldbird will look here - last translation has been added over a week ago which MIGHT mean it's finished, just not reviewed (that could call for a beta. And yes, I know I keep saying it like a madman :) )

Sakamaki Izayoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Actually I believe it would be an alpha, and still making a beta or an alpha takes time, romhacking isn't as easy as it looks... plus considering the ammount of text... I still would be happy with just something that translates the items/weapon names... it's a pain playing in japanese... they seem to be progressing well, although I still don't know how long will it take... hope we can be playing this by this date next year... don't mind waiting, I mean it's free

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
It says 100% Translated and 61% reviewed but does that mean the machine translations have been dealt with or did I miss out on that update?

Atlas_Noire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It says 100% Translated and 61% reviewed but does that mean the machine translations have been dealt with or did I miss out on that update?
I'm not part of the team translating this, but after reading a few posts, it could be safely assumed that there could still be some machine translations here and there.

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Sicklyboy I was reading your post on the lgbtq batman