Hacking God Eater 2 Translation (Looking for translators!)

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
At the first page of this thread is a transifex link - go for it and you'll see both review progress and translation progress (though at something like 82% people started machine translation so considering new translation uploads make it like 10% less).

soluuloi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
why does everyone choose girls as characters ? xDD
sorry i know it's none of my business (i am going to chose a female character when the patch releases so i am not one to talk xD)

You can craft clothes, this reason alone is enough for me to play female character.

Atlas_Noire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry i know it's none of my business (i am going to chose a female character when the patch releases so i am not one to talk xD)
Hmm, I wonder about that myself. When I first started playing God Eater 2, the character I first created was a female. I have 3 characters in the game, 2 of them female. The one I currently main with is named "inori" (pink hair, red eyes) I use a long blade-buckler-sniper set with her. In all honesty however, gender doesn't really bother me in a game. I just find it more interesting looking at the game from the female's perspective. But yeah, I'll switch to a male character when needed.

Also, I'm more interested in this:
Haruomi's character episodes xD Lol

Reactions: Radwan126

Ikaresu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.tearbox.tk
XP
Country
Brazil
Well i always think i prefer playing with a cute/sexy girl other than a dude (sometimes with emo hair) covered in armor

Hargrun

Support the arts! (The games, silly.)
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Apparently some of us see the main character as ourselves, while others just prefer to see girls. (If there is no boob physics, I don't see why.)

senkai_pulse

Trophies
XP
Country
First off, I would like to apologize for adding around 3 translations at one script at [data_god_g999_Base_npc_call_npc_npc_call_outline_clear],
As i thought that saving again will just overwrite the translation that I have submitted first.

e8e8d5970d.png

Though as I was working on it, I have noticed that in the first part, scripts 1-6 were machine translations yet they were reviewed (?)
Can't help but point it out. Aight, time to translate more lines

Radwan126

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
First off, I would like to apologize for adding around 3 translations at one script at [data_god_g999_Base_npc_call_npc_npc_call_outline_clear],
As i thought that saving again will just overwrite the translation that I have submitted first.

e8e8d5970d.png

Though as I was working on it, I have noticed that in the first part, scripts 1-6 were machine translations yet they were reviewed (?)
Can't help but point it out. Aight, time to translate more lines

omg these machine translators thought they did a great job by making the progress fast ...
thanks for your hard work ! good luck !!

Atlas_Noire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can i ask something? Are all will be translated? Like subtitles on cutscenes , weapons name, like you cant find any japanese word?
Wait until the translation is complete, and see for yourself. As far as I'm concerned, the team is pushing for a complete translation. When that will be released, I don't know.

Reactions: Hargrun

mareq00713

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Looks like machine translation did help somewhere - looks like legit translation really intensified after the machine translation mess :) Thank you for your work Senkai_pulse, can't wait for either beta testing version or complete release :)

Reactions: senkai_pulse

senkai_pulse

Trophies
XP
Country
Omg 100% , i hope the reviewing will finish soon.. And the link ;)
sadly, nope; not just yet.
the remaining 28% of [data_god_g999_Base_npc_call_npc_npc_call_outline_clear] which were added awhile ago were nothing but machine translations.
We'll still have to keep on fixing the machine translations.

Last edited by senkai_pulse,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)