Hardware Go internal + m2 saves question.

pokefloote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are the game saves stored in one location for both the games on internal and on the card?

For example, If I had Phantasy Star Portable 2 on my internal, played and saved, then later took it off, could I put it on the memory stick and resume where I was without copying over the save file?

binx2469

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The saves are stored in the same location as the game so you will have to copy the save over. It is only a matter of going into the save data utility and pressing copy. It takes about a second

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The saves are stored in the same location as the game so you will have to copy the save over. It is only a matter of going into the save data utility and pressing copy. It takes about a second
So, does the game read saves from both internal and m2? (i.e. if you have game A on your internal, while the save for game A in the m2, will it be able to read the saves in the m2?)

binx2469

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The game reads the save from the location that the game is stored. If a save is on m2 and game on internal than it won't read the save. I just tried this to make sure.

pokefloote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, so there's a copy option that moves to the opposite storage?
That makes things way easier. Thanks!

(I'm about to buy an 8GB M2. Just curious before I get it.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.