Hacking Ghostbusters, freezes. Also, super paper mario.

Moomymat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm rather noobish to all of this, but I finally got ghostbusters to get past the green screen that came up when I tried loding it.

1. Now however, the wii freezes up when it gets to the "warning, don't throw around the controller like an idiot" screen on ghostbusters. The light on the wiimote goes off, and I can't do anything...have to unplug the wii. Any idea whats up with it?

2. I burned 2 copies of super paper mario, and both of them give me a dvd read error when I try loading them in neogamma r6. I burned them at 3x speed on the same kind of dvd's as another backup that I have working, so I don't think it's the dvd. I did the cIOS38_rev13-Installer.dol thing and installed IOS249, and I have dvdX installed. It might not be an up to date version, though.

Running 3.2u.

bhee

Trophies
XP
Country
1. press A realy fast to get past the screen

2.try verbatim media and try a differnt loader,and what media are you using?

claud10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1) Just after the green flash screen (and so before the health screen loads), press the eject button on the console. You will be prompted to reinsert the dvd, so do it and voila. Probably you ll need to try several times before finding the right timing (solution taken from someone else in some other topic).

2) No clue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte