Getting Started With DS Flash Carts

Discussion in 'NDS - Tutorials' started by sambskn, May 21, 2011.

1. zachtheninja

zachtheninja Honorary Ninja

Aug 28, 2011
    United States
    Texas
    thanks for the guide,
    my TTi died recently and I've been trying to chose a new flash card.
    I think I'll get a DStwo.

2. constantgamer247

constantgamer247 Pourquoi?

Mar 11, 2011
    Canada
    Do when people talk about hacking their DS or running homebrew they're just using a flash card?
    T_T English is my second language I miss out on things that are not literal to me.

Also you have very good humor, I lol'd @your jokes. If I had to guess someone I'de say Andy Milonakis wrote that.

One more thing; you could mention that if you own a game or movie, in the U.S. (which you are in?) it is legal for you now to make one digital back up copy. I think the US Congress ruled this a while ago. I remember hearing about it on BBC. So basically you buy a movie or game you are legally aloud to make/have a digital backup copy. How you obtain this is the grey area. If I buy a Blu-Ray dvd but don't have a blu-Ray drive in my computer to read it with, it is perfectly legal for me to torrent that movie as I have the right to my backup copy, and how I obtain that back up copy is undetermined. All that is clear is that I have the right to that back up copy through anymeans because I paid for the content and part of that is my backup copy (soryy if that sentence is a bit redundant).

So if I have the GBA cards, and don't wont to suffer death by valuable card munching wombat, it is legal for me to download 1 copy of those roms, because I am allowed to have that digital copy; the law cares not if I dump them myself or torrent them.

3. manddd

manddd Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2012
    Iceland
    What happened to this tutorial post? the HTML is showing and it's kinda hard to read.....
    If you have a moment to fix this it would be great!:bow:

4. adbeiler4444

adbeiler4444 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 14, 2014
    United States
    If i buy the acekard2i, where could I get the software for it?