Hacking Getting Smash to work online On PAL and NA 3ds?

pao13071

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
why would anyone dump the eshop version? in my opinion only eshop exclusives should be dumped, especially not something that is going to be released internationally in a few weeks.
be patient. you must be very difficult to your family around christmas time.
the x-mas part was pretty damn stupid T_T keep your shitty insults to your own self babbo i just want online so i don't have to play vs lv9 cpu all the time also why are u even on this thread when u have a jap 3ds and u can play online??? seems to me u just came here to start a fight or complain about the thread >:0

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the x-mas part was pretty damn stupid T_T keep your shitty insults to your own self babbp i just want online so i don't have to play vs lv9 cpu all the time also why are u even on this thread when u have a jap 3ds and u can play online??? seems to me u just came here to start a fight or complain about the thread >:0
The thing is, you have the option of waiting two weeks (like everyone else, except for the rare few with a jap 3DS) and you can play online.

Reactions: cearp

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
the x-mas part was pretty damn stupid T_T keep your shitty insults to your own self babbp i just want online so i don't have to play vs lv9 cpu all the time also why are u even on this thread when u have a jap 3ds and u can play online??? seems to me u just came here to start a fight or complain about the thread >:0

that was pretty tough to understand :) no fights, no complaining :)

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

pao13071

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
that was pretty tough to understand :) no fights, no complaining :)
tough to understand???
The thing is, you have the option of waiting two weeks (like everyone else, except for the rare few with a jap 3DS) and you can play online.
I'm not the only one who wants to play online on the jap version and i really don't care about piracy or all that "u can't have everything" mambo jambo when i got the game pre-ordered because i wanna support smash :)

pao13071

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
it helps if you use commas in long sentences :)
most people here and in other forums don't use comas in 2 lines of speech were not writing an article.
trying to act like a snob by saying things like *that was tough to understand* and using the :) just makes u come off as a snobby jerk XD but hey who am i to judge im the one still replying to you :P

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
most people here and in other forums don't use comas in 2 lines of speech were not writing an article.
trying to act like a snob by saying things like *that was tough to understand* and using the :) just makes u come off as a snobby jerk XD but hey who am i to judge im the one still replying to you :P

i was just trying to let you know, so you can maybe make it easier for people to understand you :)

Criznittle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it helps if you use commas in long sentences :)

Smash bros may not play for a time. You can jump and come up with commas, and no one sweet the
clock, behind the back. To relocate the creativity begins to Gateway, and 4Gb gets to stretch out in the
stadium all the time. Light sword, fire flower, dynamite, and it gets too hot in the cartridge, that the
humanist-electric-mouse is best speed entirely at home. These actually, played the Purin is probably in
the Jigglypuff like it hasn't been like too good to Sheik yourself making a mess, but I saw a lot of the
northerners in anyone's importing girlfriend raised the fact that everything you can do for yourself, at
home, in front of a cup of tea. Became a good game!

Reactions: cearp

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Smash bros may not play for a time. You can jump and come up with commas, and no one sweet the
clock, behind the back. To relocate the creativity begins to Gateway, and 4Gb gets to stretch out in the
stadium all the time. Light sword, fire flower, dynamite, and it gets too hot in the cartridge, that the
humanist-electric-mouse is best speed entirely at home. These actually, played the Purin is probably in
the Jigglypuff like it hasn't been like too good to Sheik yourself making a mess, but I saw a lot of the
northerners in anyone's importing girlfriend raised the fact that everything you can do for yourself, at
w.....t.....f, no amount of commas will save that one :wacko:

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country

Has this comment got special secret coding in it by any chance? that only you would know. Reading this gave me joke, best laugh of the day :lol:

Nic333

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Won't happen until one of these things happens:
1. rom with patch included appears - probably won't be any time soon
2. EU/US version gets an official release
3. Gateway adds support for out of region eShop - pretty much no chance of this suddenly happening
4. patch gets dumped as CIA AND Gateway adds support for installing them - pretty much no chance of this suddenly happening

Well, if you convert the Dev Menu.cia from the SDK.DevKit.Tools.3DSWare.3DS.INTERNAL-BigBlueBox to .cci/.3ds i bet as you can install .cias on GW, and is better i shut my mouth now

Reactions: supermalloch

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
This topic has a weird discussion ongoing.

Here's what's going to happen to Smash -- It'll be released on October 3rd, so just wait until then or play the Japanese version that's already out (if you can) or the Demo (Special/eShop).

NCDyson

Hello Boys...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if you convert the Dev Menu.cia from the SDK.DevKit.Tools.3DSWare.3DS.INTERNAL-BigBlueBox to .cci/.3ds i bet as you can install .cias on GW, and is better i shut my mouth now

This has been mentioned in another thread, and it wouldn't work. the rom/homebrew loaders for gateway/mt-card don't give kernel privileges to the .3ds files they load, so it wouldn't work.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This has been mentioned in another thread, and it wouldn't work. the rom/homebrew loaders for gateway/mt-card don't give kernel privileges to the .3ds files they load, so it wouldn't work.
The permissions for a ROM can be changed but you have to dump the needed permissions from an app that has them since they're signed and the signature checks for those haven't been disabled.
But that's not the biggest problem. Title signature checks are still in place, which would prevent you from installing anything unless you somehow got the original signed files from Nintendo's servers.
Of course if someone modded Gateway's launcher.dat and released it then this could all change.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end