Gaming Getting Odyssey early...how?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
They did last night but this morning it changed to pre order only.

http://deals.simplygames.com/p/super-mario-odyssey-nintendo-switch
They have it in stock and will still send it out ;) I think they may of been pulled up and bollocked big time because of the recent youtube leak so they had to take the advert stock in down. That was well too early, they should of known that! Wednesday, not to bad but Monday, no way they were going to get away with that one.

Last edited by Reecey,

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just bribe a Gamestop clerk. They sure have it in stock since Monday.
so just walk in to gamestop and be like, yo do you have mario odyssey in stock? they'll say no, i pull out a benjamin and say, how about now? then they will give me it and ill be on my way lmao

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so just walk in to gamestop and be like, yo do you have mario odyssey in stock? they'll say no, i pull out a benjamin and say, how about now? then they will give me it and ill be on my way lmao
lol, could work actually, but it may be probably better if carried out near closing hours and/or when nobody else is in the shop

Disclaimer: sarkwalvein does not condone bribing of Gamestop personal

Reactions: 8BitWonder

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, could work actually, but it may be probably better if carried out near closing hours and/or when nobody else is in the shop

Disclaimer: sarkwalvein does not condone bribing of Gamestop personal
do u think it would work if I just asked if I could buy a copy of mario odyssey? are there rules where they can't sell it before release date?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
do u think it would work if I just asked if I could buy a copy of mario odyssey? are there rules where they can't sell it before release date?
I think there are rules against it. But sometimes I've been to a gamestop where I buy often, and they would give me games before release.
I mean, they have the stock, and even though it is kind of shady to do so, they may sell you a copy early... it is not unheard of.

Eastonator12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think there are rules against it. But sometimes I've been to a gamestop where I buy often, and they would give me games before release.
I mean, they have the stock, and even though it is kind of shady to do so, they may sell you a copy early... it is not unheard of.
ok, I'll go to the quieter gamestop. There's one in the mall, and one outside of it. The outside one barely has customers...hopefully I'll get lucky and they'll sell me it. If not, Ill just play through Master Mode master sword challenges

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Haha, my local supermarket is selling the game tommorow. It seems to be already on the shelves today as I called them a few hours ago (5 copies in total). They apparently have no idea Nintendo would rage af.
May get one on Friday maybe.

Reactions: senas8

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That was the guy in the wii scene wasnt it, who leaked something and got sued later :D?
yes he got a game EARLY he wasn't supposed to have too. so that's why if you get the game early you have to post the receipt...it's the law :lol:

anyway i'll be getting my copy in TWO days

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

senas8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, my local supermarket is selling the game tommorow. It seems to be already on the shelves today as I called them a few hours ago (5 copies in total). They apparently have no idea Nintendo would rage af.
Can you share the supermarket and is it in the USA?

Reactions: fatsquirrel

ItsTheWolf

Splatoon 2 Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
LIES! Prove it! Take a picture of it with your face in it and upload it here!
Also upload the rom!

Right...now what is this site's default font size again?

Reactions: Bladexdsl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: A PS3 pkg i downloaded