Getting Castlevania: SotN (PS1) on Vita

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Games & Content' started by Opium, Dec 13, 2012.

Dec 13, 2012
    • Former Staff

Opium PogoShell it to me ™

Message Count:
    Australia
    I've got a quick question. I live in Australia and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night isn't on the Vita's PS Store in my region. Strangely though, it's available on the PS Store if accessed from the good old PSP.

My question is: if I buy the game on my PSP, can I then download it from my download list on the Vita? Has anyone from Australia done that before? I know some games that aren't available for purchase on the Vita's store will download from your download list, but not all of them.

ground New Member

Message Count:
    Netherlands
    • Former Staff

Opium PogoShell it to me ™

Message Count:
    Australia
    Thanks. I'm not running any exploits on my Vita though. I'd like to buy Castlevania from the store. I just don't know if I'd be wasting my money if it doesn't let me download it on my Vita.
    • Reporter

Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Message Count:
    Finland
    Do you happen to have a PS3? It's possible to download the content on the PS3 and then transfer to the PSVita. Not sure if it works in this case, but the method should work in any case.

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

Message Count:
    United States
    It might work on the PC with MediaGo as well. I know it sounds like an odd source but I saw soulx post something along those lines. Might be worth asking him. I'd tag him in this post but the new forum doesn't support that function.
    • Reporter

Foxi4 Interesting machine... Pre-collapse, I'd wager.

Message Count:
    Poland
    That. You can often get content that's otherwise unavailable using MediaGo or the newly-lauched SEN/PSN Online Store (proxies and whatnot, woot!).

SPONSORED LINKS