Hardware getting bigger sd card

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i have a galaxy s4, and I just found out today that it can hold up to a 64 gb micro sd card in it. I used my s4 to hack my n3ds, and I use it to put emulator games and .3ds roms on it for conversion.

well, I know it would be cool if I could get a 128 gb card for my 3ds but hey oh well right. so I was thinking this: I have 2 android phones, the other is a crappy pixie touch ($10 android phone brand new... yeah it sucks), that can read up to a 32gb card. so I was going to get the 64 gb card, and Bluetooth everything from the smaller card on my crappy phone, onto the s4 with the bigger card in it. and if any of you ask, no I don't have a pc, and don't have access to one either.

would this be safe?? anyone ever switched to a bigger card in your 3ds??

Oschara

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did from 32gb to 128. I have luma cfw and just copy and pasted from pc. So it should be fine

drewby

Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
well i have a galaxy s4, and I just found out today that it can hold up to a 64 gb micro sd card in it. I used my s4 to hack my n3ds, and I use it to put emulator games and .3ds roms on it for conversion.

well, I know it would be cool if I could get a 128 gb card for my 3ds but hey oh well right. so I was thinking this: I have 2 android phones, the other is a crappy pixie touch ($10 android phone brand new... yeah it sucks), that can read up to a 32gb card. so I was going to get the 64 gb card, and Bluetooth everything from the smaller card on my crappy phone, onto the s4 with the bigger card in it. and if any of you ask, no I don't have a pc, and don't have access to one either.

would this be safe?? anyone ever switched to a bigger card in your 3ds??
I moved from 8 to 64gb card. Just plug your old card in your PC, transfer the files over, and then put the files on the new SD.

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
I moved from 8 to 64gb card. Just plug your old card in your PC, transfer the files over, and then put the files on the new SD.
If you read his post you'll see he clearly says he doesn't have access to a pc.

Your biggest issue is going to be formatting that card to FAT32 since 128GB cards on windows don't allow to format to fat32 without special software so don't know what file system android will default to formatting, if your memory card is full have fun transferring over bluetooth, that will take awhile. Best is to try and find an internet cafe you can do everything at.

mike a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well,, i was gonna get a 64 gb card lol,, and I know about the Bluetooth taking forever, don't have access to a pc, but was going to get a 64 gb scandisk class 10 card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime