Get Temp’n!

What’s up Tempers?

First of all, I’d like to thank all of you who participated in my last article. We got to know each other better and also revealed that a lot of Tempers are talented. Granted, Tempers are known to be talented when it comes to tweaking consoles, games and such but there’s much more to them. A lot of the members have projects of their own and have shared some with us in the comments section in my previous article. They all sounded ambitious and impressive!

mA5SbP1W53Ex.gif

As such, I’ve decided to promote them in a new column that I will be hosting on GBAtemp, entitled ‘Temp’n’. So if you have any completed, on-going or theoretical project of your own, that you are proud of or just want to share with the community, send me a PM here on GBAtemp and I’ll get them featured, with due credits given to the respective creators. Your project can be of any kind, be it a piece of music/video you made, a comic, a story, a game/app, a cool picture, your hobby, really anything! Got nothing to share? Then it’s time you start something! This way we’ll get to know each other even more and foster an even stronger community!

So what are you waiting for? Get Temp’n!

Mario_Wants You.jpg

P.S: Please be aware that a minimum level of decency is required. I will have the authority to decide whether or not to publish any item that you send me.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Well this sounds awesome! Hope we see some cool stuff from the fellow tempers, ohh and i would post things if i had something in works lol. For now there's nothing but there might be in the future.

Reactions: Prans

Prans

Geek, gamer, human
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
@Vipera sure, as I said, I'll share your works with due credits and if people are interested with your work, they'll be able to see more via your website/blog that I'll share as well.

Hahaha @fmkid no worries! It's one of my fav memes too!

Let me know whenever you have a project, even if it's unfinised or if you want some critics, more ideas... You get it @GamerzHell9137 ! :)

Reactions: fmkid

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i giggled when you used that gif of mr Wareheimer. I do love my Tim and Eric. oh so much.

no projects i can share :( as they are work related so has some minor sensitive info. I'm happy to divulge what they are though :)

my 1st project (which got me to Puerto Rico and I ate dinner with the CEO) was a reference web site for my team at work. it keeps info that we use constantly in one nice little locally store web page.

my 2nd project was a huge leap for me. i actually sat down and learned to write some code (vb.net but still) and developed a tracking system for work. was a hell of a learning experience but lots of fun. so far the roll out went smooth, the initial launch was bumpy.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a project I'm currently working on for the 3DS, but I don't like the idea of even announcing it before it's near finished. This way I don't get people's hopes up, I don't get pestered by people about it, and I don't really have a commitment to finishing it if something else comes up. I'll probably release it when I need help bug testing it.

I do like the idea, though. Promoting others' work is generally great.

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
don't know if this is what you meant by the picture:

I can help making tutorials, and help finding new software (mainly nintendo since i don't have anything with sony and microsoft (except i'm using windows 10))
I'm interested in learning code... then again i'm not one easy student, i have to get some easy goals to learn it all.
I don't know where to start right now, though i understand the basics ofassembly, basic and turbo pascal.
I can understand low level electronics.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fun idea for a community gathering thing, I'mma try.
Anything right?

Well I have a habit of not finishing projects but I've been working on a collection of fully original and full featured (sounds music etc, otherwise its not good enough to me) 3DS themes.
Music will come last but trying to think up some creative ideas with animations, connecting both screens and what not.
Still have some ideas to try really.
Music will not be made by me I know some friends to do that part for me. :3

Here's an example of one I've been messing around with.
Cat sits on 3dS hinge stares at animation below.
Contemplating putting a gaming shelf in the background or changing the fish aquarium to a bowl or something game like (ROB maybe? nah) but of feline interest.
I'm open to ideas and criticism but this is just my first example.
3dscatani1w2.gif

Also yes its pixel art sized and blown up later.
Made it on the go with the Inchworm animator on DSi eshop cause it's good for pixel art on the go.
Bad fish animation though lol.
I'm just better with pixels and can always upgrade it later once I have the base idea and animation down, which I kinda do already but you know, finish that background and all heh.
Once I'm done with this I wanna make a collection of at least ten that all go together well and have a calming feel to them.
Still need to play around with the sound effects, not many templates with descriptions of what does what so might end up making one and sharing it if it helps enough.
That and what sound effect would even go here lol I'm a bit stuck, don't wanna make it too generic.

Last edited by shadow1w2,

flame1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Feature my Nayuta project! (completed project)
Check my sig!
You can find download link and screenshots gallery in the first post for my project thread.
Project was started due to fan request from @GHANMI . You're welcome!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"