Get Almost Telltale's Entire Back-Catalogue of Games for Just $15

Would you buy it?

• Already have most of those in my library, thanks.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Nope, don't have the cash yet.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • On my way to the site now!

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Not interested.

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
6ce802884f.jpg

Humble Bundle is at it again with an amazing deal. This time you can grab almost all of telltale's great games for PC, for just $15 (or more if you'd like). This includes both the Walking Dead games, Tales from the Borderlands, the new Batman game, and Minecraft Story Mode, plus probably many more great games I've never even heard of! This is good for those who haven't played any of the Walking Dead games, as I've heard those are must haves for any gamer who loves a great story. I personally have never touched a Telltale game ever, so this is my chance to try them out. I've already bought the bundle, so here's a screenshot of what you can get:

aebcce0ed2.png

More games will be added by next tuesday. :)

You have 3 options as per most bundles on humble bundle ("Pay what you want"):
Game-Debate said:
Pay What You Want Tier - Minimum $1

• Sam & Max: Season 1 - 74 (MetaCritic Score)
  • Sam & Max: Season 2 - 82
  • Puzzle Agent - 70
  • Puzzle Agent 2 - 63
  • Bone - Episode 1 & Episode 2 - 68 & 76
  • Hector: Badge of Carnage - 7
  • Telltale Texas Hold'em - N/A
  • Poker Night at the Inventory - 71
  • The Walking Dead: Season 1 - 89
Beat the Average Tier - Currently $8.35

• The Walking Dead: Michonne - 67
  • Tales from the Borderlands - 85
  • The Walking Dead: Season 2 - 80
  • Game of Thrones - 64
  • The Walking Dead: A New Frontier 50% Off Coupon - 81
  • More to come...
$15 Tier

• Batman - The Telltale Series - 64
  • Minecraft: Story Mode - 71
  • Minecraft: Story Mode - Adventure Pass - 69

Please note there are many more games on the way, coming next tuesday!

Source: https://www.humblebundle.com/telltale-bundle-2017

:arrow:Source (Get the Bundle here.)

Last edited by Jiehfeng,

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
I don't like the "tale" style of games, for example minecraft story mode..
it just don't appeal me, don't feel it's a real game..

The point is a great story with your choices somewhat affecting it. I don't think minecraft story mode has a great story (probably just a mediocre one for kids), but games like the Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, and the new Batman game, all have great engaging stories to enjoy. And I believe that's the point of these games. Think of it as a good interactive Hollywood movie.

Reactions: Deleted User

Xyphoseos

Hack or no games
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a question about minecraft story mode, so I'm french, when I play the caracter speak english and I read the subtitles, but sometimes, the subtitles are in english, why ?
Just one or two by episode

Last edited by Xyphoseos,

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
The point is a great story with your choices somewhat affecting it. I don't think minecraft story mode has a great story (probably just a mediocre one for kids), but games like the Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, and the new Batman game, all have great engaging stories to enjoy. And I believe that's the point of these games. Think of it as a good interactive Hollywood movie.
that's the thing, it's like interactive hollywood movies. i understand that people like them, but i personally don't
tried the walking dead ones, meh, i loose interest pretty easily

anyway. about minecraft, i am suspicious that minecraft game was just to scam parents to get the wrong game for the kids
i remember in christmass my cousins where fucking happy that the mom got them minecraft, then when they inbserter the disc in the playstation and found out that was not the "actuall minecraft" they thought
the disc is pretty much abandoned after 5 minutes xD
they couldn't return the game because the kids opened it up
later the parents had to get real minecraft. so yeah..

Last edited by migles,
Reactions: Jiehfeng

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I have a question about minecraft story mode, so I'm french, when I play the caracter speak english and I read the subtitles, but sometimes, the subtitles are in english, why ?
change the game into english, take that as an opportunity to learn english
it's thanks to games not being available in my language 99,9% of the times, that i am here talking in gbatemp and understand english

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's an interesting bundle. They've done a similar one in the past, but with mostly other games (it had Sam & Max the Devil's playhouse rather than these two, for example). And while they've made a much larger amount of games, I can't deny that (apart from the missing wolf among us) this is pretty much their all star line-up. :)

anyway. about minecraft, i am suspicious that minecraft game was just to scam parents to get the wrong game for the kids
Erm...it's set in the minecraft universe. How else should they name it? "Story mode of that one game with the crafting mechanic"? "minecraft but not the one your children want"? :P

I get the confusion, but by now parents should know better than just grab the first game they see with "mindcraft"* on it. I mean...the same goes for the batman and the borderlands game, right? :)

*I admit it: my girlfriend's sister asked me if I knew about this apparently huge popular game. She got the correct game in the end.

Last edited by Taleweaver,
Reactions: Deleted User

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
A small update here: beating the average (or having beat it) now also gets you the following:

-Jurassic park: the game
-The wolf among us
-the walking dead: 400 days
-Poker night 2
Sam & Max: devil's playhouse

I admit I'm pleasantly surprised to see The wolf among us added to the list. The other games are sort of what I expected (especially 400 days), but TWAU is easily worth the price of admission in and off itself. :D

EDIT: oops...I actually redeemed a game I already owned. Erm...I'm not sure if the key below (Sam & Max: devil's playhouse) is still available, but I certainly can't use it and I found out from experience that these keys expire in a couple days once redeemed. So if anyone wants to try this key, be my guest. :)

3K7B3-DYNLM-4NYIA

(note: please report back if you attempted it, okay? This certainly won't work more than once).

Last edited by Taleweaver,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1