Germany, a Paradise for slackers ?

Discussion in 'World News, Current Events & Politics' started by Youkai, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Youkai
    OP

Youkai Demon

Jul 1, 2004
    Germany
    Germany , NRW
    Depends on where you live actually ...

The ones who have the biggest Problem with the Refugees are in East Germany ... funny though that there are hardly any refugees in east Germany XD

It is definietly frustrating to know that there is no money for schools and stuff but we spend billions of money to give these people food and shelter but well ... we would want help too if something happened.
    The biggest Problem is that the cultures are very different plus there are allways crimes in the news that were done by "refugees" :( even if it is just one out of several million it makes them all look bad.

TotalInsanity4 likes this.
  2. Lord M

Lord M GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 31, 2014
    Italy
    So in Germany coffee cost 3 eur, but the pay is 1400 eur
    In Italy coffee cost 0,80 eur, but the pay is around 400-600 eur (only lucky people can get 1000 or 1200 eur, but very few, and you must work as slave, around 12-14 hours per day, 6-7/8 days at week) A restaurant wanted me EVERY day, 14 hours per day, for 1000 eur at month. So if i did this job, when i can live my life? No free day...

anyway this shitty country try, every year, to force people work something like 8/7 days at week LOL

Last edited by Lord M, Nov 27, 2017
  3. Nightwish

Nightwish GBAtemp Fan

Oct 16, 2013
    Portugal
    I suppose I should have been clearer. We have short time employment contracts (that should be used solely for trials, but there's plenty of ways around it) for a large segment of workers. They might not be literally sacked for "whatever", but the contracts can just not be renewed for no reason forcing an precarious cycle for many. For actual work contracts, there's an 8 day per year penalty, which is pretty much nothing too, and you might not want to fight for it if you want another job at some point.

That barely no one gets how this affects productivity, innovation, loyalty, initiative, output demand and so on is beyond me.

4. MartinDocNewland

MartinDocNewland Searching for the truth

Jul 7, 2012
    I think you been brainwashed into thinking everyone takes pity on Americans, No we just laugh at them lol No one likes Americans outside of the USA. Its that simple

5. pasc

pasc GBATemps official GBA Freak

Sep 9, 2006
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    Everywhere can be a paradise for slackers if you know how I supposed.

While it is true that some of the money released in germany can be best described as questionable, tehat still begs one major question:

What kind of personality is "content" with "living" like this ?

PS:
    Germany is regarded as "paradise for medicine students" and people from the USA sometimes move over, because there is no tuition/study fee.
    In some way it is "good", but then again, where there's light there is also shadow....

CallmeBerto likes this.