Hacking Generic Wii Patcher

bazthelad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rolleyes.gif
did this on need for speed undercover worked a treet. thanks and keep up the good work

bobbinite

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi guys, been lurking for a while, but was finally inspired to post :)

I have a PAL wii (3.3) and have got two PAL wii ISOs with 001 errors - Super Mario Galaxy (PAL) and Trauma Centre: New Blood (PAL).

I followed the tutorials and used Trucha Signer to extract the 2nd partition's main.dol from each of them and removed the 001 error using Generic Wii Patcher.

But now I get "An error has occured... Press the eject button (etc)" message for both of them and I really don't know how to fix it. (I'm pretty sure I did the trucha signer and generic wii patcher steps correctly so I don't think that's the issue.)

I've successfully burned other isos which didn't give me the 001 error in the first place (Top Spin 3, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles) onto DVD-Rs so I know DD burner works, at the very least.

Do you guys have any solutions to suggest?

(I'm wondering if it's that the modchip needs to be updated. But the problem then would be that I actually don't know what modchip I have since the store guy just did it for me and I can't contact him anymore.)

Thanks a billion in advance!

faris330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can't get trucha signer to work. I need main.dol but i don't know the key.bin. There is no good tutorials to help as well. can any of the experts write a guidline step by step with screen shoot for bigenners like me.

i dont know how to work with trucha signer, i just down load it and dont know what to do next , i can't run the .exe file???

i have just downloaded some ISO (NTSC) games from the net. but what to do next .........I dont know !!

Can some one help please ????????????

acos3ltd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ver 1.2 is support wii resort? becuase I try to search main.dol but is found nothing. Will have new version for new protect?

D

Deleted-188346

Hi, the website providing the GWP seems to be down? Could you post an alternate link for download?
Thanks!

FS9

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi everyone,

im trying to fix error 002 on wii sports resort. When i try to edit the main.dol file by searching ERROR 002-FIX in Generic wii patcher i get "Search pattern for "Error 002" protection not found
"

Obviously the game does have the error 002 problem as i have burned it once and trie playing it. Any advice please?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My friend doesn't use usbloader, nor preloaders.
And I appreciate having DVDs to boot in wii menu too.

Is there an alternative with still modifying the DVD itself ?

Florizz.

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thank you this is great progamme,
but if I download the file,
I get only one rar file what should I do with this?
is that normal?

talflanzman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
WiiPower said:
The main.dol patch for 002 is bad, just stop using that, there are better alternatives now.

What can be done besides using CIOS38REV14 and NeoGamma 7 ?
i want to be able to run the games from DVD using some kind of luncher.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
talflanzman said:
WiiPower said:
The main.dol patch for 002 is bad, just stop using that, there are better alternatives now.

What can be done besides using CIOS38REV14 and NeoGamma 7 ?
i want to be able to run the games from DVD using some kind of launcher.

Retail games? Gecko OS.

For backups you have the choice between NeoGamma and SoftChip*. It only gets complicated if a game is a 002 game and an IOS Reloading game at the same time. If the main.dol 002 patch works on such a game you are lucky. If not you need SoftChip to load the correct IOS, replace that IOS with a cIOS(from cioscorp) and you must not patch the game to IOS249 then.

*The 002 fix in SoftChip is called Fake IOS Version.

nightsaber

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
hey guys
ive got a problem with it when i scanned the file it gave me a virus can someone give me one
without a virus
trojan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi +1