Hacking gc backup loader problems

armageddan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so yeah my nintendo wii doesn't seem to want to run gamecube backups for some reason. i had the miospatcher installed for the gc backup loader and it read the game. after it loaded, the screen went black but i could tell the game was running because there's noise and if i press the start button it'll go to the main menu of the game. i've tried burning them at different speeds, max,4x, and 3x, but i don't think that's the problem. could anyone enlighten me to why it's giving me a black screen? i had no problems installing the miospatcher and the loader seems to run fine.

armageddan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um. i think it was ciosrev3 (hmm now i think about it that's probably the problem...) is there an updated version that i can download somewhere? and i was using zelda the windwaker, and pokemon collesium and from what i understand they're compatible with what i have.

EDIT: oh and it would sometimes give me a green screen and turn my wii off or give me this weird orange and black striped screen. >.>

armageddan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got it working by using gcbackup.02 and re-did all the steps. thanks for helping
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality