GBC Light Mod.

J3LL0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I attempted to mod my GBC but failed.
I think i should have bought smaller wire.
Its not difficult. i bought 22 gauge wire.
thinking of getting 18 gauge wire. so i have another broken sp coming in.
the light from the sp broke.

Bart Lemming

Gēmu Bōi mikuro
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What's wrong with your mod? Does the light just not work? Have killed your GBC? Pics!

I'm interested in modding mine too but haven't plucked up enough courage yet... It would just be nice to play Kirby's Tilt'n'Tumble and see what's going on! :)

eastbayarb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to know about this mod too. I love my GBA SP ASG-101 due to the front light screen, but I would love to gust play GBC/GB mono on an actual GBC, only if it had a decent light mod (Front Light I believe is better)...

Bart Lemming

Gēmu Bōi mikuro
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Back light is the better technology as it doesn't wash out the screen (that's what your AGS-101 has) but I don't think that's possible on the GBC. A good quality front light mod for the GBC would be akin to the original GBA SP but I reckon that's good enough for the venerable old Game Boy games. :)

I hope the OP posts again though. I'd like to see the work done if it is a failure and links to the tute would be good too. :)

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Front lights tend to look like crap. There is hope though. I'd like to get my hands on the one that the new nook is using. For now I use a sp or go out in the sun

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple