Dirtie

:'D
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I've probably asked this before, but if people can list ANY places online that sell GBC flash carts/copiers it would be most appreciated.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if you buy a ez flash 2 you can play gbc games as well and gba
biggrin.gif

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
idont know any other but i forgot to say if you get ez flash 2 powerstar yiu have to convert gbc games to work on it (a converters built into the standared software for the ez flash for gbc and nes games)very simple to use. and every gbc game and gba game i have played on it has always worked (which is a lot)also it is extremly fast to put gbc games on it:D

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Get a flash2advance GBA cart and a GB Bridge and you'll be able to store and play GBC games on it.
Gb bridge is still sold and in stock at divineo.cn.
I have this setup and it WORKS.

Dirtie

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
A GB Bridge is not an option, as F2A carts are still quite costly and that thing is massive
tongue.gif

I'm talking about real, honest-to-goodness, GBC copiers here.

GeneralLeoFF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Transferrer 2 (also known as Smart Linker) and Smart Card 64M from EMS are supposed to still be common but I couldn't find a shop selling them. I don't think they are very good quality though and I don't know how recommendable they are as I never used one.

Getting lucky and finding someone willing to part with a GB Xchanger/Flash Linker kit (V2 revision preferred) is proly the best option. The other day one was given away for free over on the No-Intro forums. It went to a guy that is going to put it to use helping the community though not just someone that wants free games. You might still be able to find the linkers on sale at some shops but the flash cards are pretty much out of the question.

If you are looking to just play games and you have one of the Flash Advance Pro or Flash 2 Advance (they are the exact same card) you can always just buy the still somewhat common GB bridge adapter.

Going on yer post count and member group though you proly already know some of this.

[edit]

More posts after I posted. So no on the bridge.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium

Dirtie

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yeah, that's the one site I already knew of - very expensive though to be honest, even if they are rare. Even more so when you look at that consolesource.com link that got posted.

So far it looks like said link is what I will be going for, I just wanted to see if anyone else knew of any other online places for this kind of thing (hence the thread).

PS. Anyone have any experience with this "E-Merger" before? It has a RTC which is a plus in my opinion, even if barely any games use it.

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I have an e-Merger, it's a decent GBC copier and played everything I threw at it - which was, ahem, not that much, TBH. I was most interested in the RTC function, as that's what's not working with my GB X-Changer. For 30 USD you can't do anything wrong, IMHO. I think I'll get one myself, as I only have the 16M cartridge
wink.gif
. You can view some pictures of it here. Only real downside is that there's no alternative client... it was quite a PITA to get it working and it only works with Windows systems.

GeneralLeoFF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I was never sure if the Doctor GB Card/Mr Flash cards from Bung supported the RTC or not. It has always worked with Harvest Moon which I'm pretty sure uses an RTC for some of the tool upgrades.

Anyone want to clear that up for me?

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
GBX definitly doesn't have a RTC. If I remember correctly you did have day/night cycles with Harvest Moon without RTC, but only while you play it. When the game is off it's off. With a RTC you'd have day/night cycles corresponding to real time, ie if it's 3 PM real-time it's 3 PM in the game, too.

[EDIT]Or was that a different game? Pokemon, I think... bottom line is, GBX doesn't have RTC
wink.gif
.[/EDIT]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1