GBAtempTV Twitch: offline - streaming ROCKET LEAGUE

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
There was a guy whose voice was not really hearable (sort of a background voice). Also the several downtimes :P Besides that, @Chary you rock at Rocket League :P
I think you're thinking of AyanamiRei0, the mumbling Brit? :P His voice tend to be really low sometimes. His voice really reminds me of Larry Bundy Jr to be honest.

Reactions: rileysrjay

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would say the stream was pretty good except for the mumbling Brit and the stream deciding to continually crash right when I joined. I laughed so hard when I joined and asked what I missed and everyone pretty much said "a couple people died and some people lost their arms and legs and there's blood all over the room but other than that it's been great!" :rofl2:

Reactions: Chary

SANIC

GBATemp's Sonic Fan in Residence, 後
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Chary has streamed pretty late the last couple of days (she ended at 2am est one time), I wouldn't worry. Besides even if she doesn't you could just watch the past broadcasts. :)
She was holding out on the stream so I could get home and play RL on Stream but the second part of the stream was never up, it's ok and I understand that she has things to do tho

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
She was holding out on the stream so I could get home and play RL on Stream but the second part of the stream was never up, it's ok and I understand that she has things to do tho
I also said I would be able to play RL at 11:00 est tonight, she could be holding out and be taking pity on me since my stupid PS4 didn't auto update like it was supposed to and I had to download a 4gb patch earlier for RL and wasn't able to play. If she doesn't stream it's no biggie though. There will be plenty of streams in the future to join. :)

Reactions: SANIC

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Hours of bad sonic games will do that to ya :D.

Also Rocket league ftw.
Can you feel the sunshine, does it brighten up your...zzzzzz

So I'm going to repurpose this thread for. Ow into an suggestions for the stream thread. If anyone wants to see a specific game played, or have any criticisms post it in here!

We're definitely gonna up "British guys" volume. At the end of the stream, he got right up to his mic. If that isn't loud enough further still, I can artificially up his volume via discord settings.

As for the stream randomly crashing, yeah...I'm not quite sure what in the world that was. Every time I clicked "start stream" it would just give me a garbled error. And when the mumbling British guy tried to stream, his video was tripping out. Just little technical things that need to be figured out

Edit: uni = university

Reactions: Meteor7

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If anyone wants to see a specific game played

Just because we haven't suffered enough and I think I heard someone has/is getting it, a full playthrough of Sonic 06 :tpi:. Also mighty number 9 :rofl2:

have any criticisms post it in here!

Not really a criticism of the stream itself, but if there's going to be more multiplayer games with members, some sort of organisation so people are all up to date/have whatever installed. Not really sure how, unless specific steams get scheduled for X multiplayer game. Maybe sign ups on the forums or something.

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
Definitely. We're brainstorming ideas for future streams, but we'd really appreciate suggestions for games people would like to see!
Just because we haven't suffered enough and I think I heard someone has/is getting it, a full playthrough of Sonic 06 :tpi:. Also mighty number 9 :rofl2:
Yeah, I've got it in the mail as we speak. Shouldn't be too long until it arrives... god help us.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just an idea but we could have another rocket league tournament sometime and make a schedule and bracket. Wasn't there one a while back?

There was. Loads of people said they wanted to play, hardy anyone bothered to turn up though.

Xbox/PS4 still can't play each other so any tournament has to exclude one of the consoles (most major tournaments leave Xbox out to solve it).

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was. Loads of people said they wanted to play, hardy anyone bothered to turn up though.

Xbox/PS4 still can't play each other so any tournament has to exclude one of the consoles (most major tournaments leave Xbox out to solve it).
I got no message on steam, so umm not my excuse. :P

Fact! I was playing street fighter V for the last 3 hours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night