Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
hey, i just wanted to let you know that I might not make it, there is still chance cause i'll be going snowboarding this weekend and if i get to find a hotspot in the place i'm staying, i'll be there. Just wanted to let you know.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
  • Balance rules: Three games of balance will be played. The top three people from each round will move on to round 2. Since I have found out there is not automatic scoring, I will have to keep track myself. It'll be something like: 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place in each game will be worth 1, 2 ,3 and 4 points respectively. The less points you have the better, the more the worse.
  • Misc rules: If there is only one person who gets disconnected during Balance, they will have to wait till that game is finished. If 3 people get disconnected in Balance, I will exit that game and go back to the lobby (open lobby will be on).

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for moving my time...I should be there....I hope the games won't last longer than and hour because I have to go to a job fair (which is why I did the move in the 1st place). Is me not having a top screen going affect anything.....wanted to know...I mean I can still play the game but is anything going to be on the top screen I need to see.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JinTrigger said:
Thanks for moving my time...I should be there....I hope the games won't last longer than and hour because I have to go to a job fair (which is why I did the move in the 1st place). Is me not having a top screen going affect anything.....wanted to know...I mean I can still play the game but is anything going to be on the top screen I need to see.
I'm pretty sure you'll need the top screen for the card games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...