frown.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oooo, i just had a wonderful thought. I don't have home internets running at this point, BUT i do have a buddy's place that has a wireless setup going. So... i won't be joining for this tourney, but i COULD work it out for future weeks, depending on whats played and when. Sweet... i'd love to join in
smile.gif

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WildWon said:
Oooo, i just had a wonderful thought. I don't have home internets running at this point, BUT i do have a buddy's place that has a wireless setup going. So... i won't be joining for this tourney, but i COULD work it out for future weeks, depending on whats played and when. Sweet... i'd love to join in
smile.gif

Well after this tourney, there will be 3 wifi nights (all on Wednesday at the same time 6-9pm GMT -5. You must attend at least 2 Wifi Nights to join us at the tourney (because the whole purpose of this is to help promote Wifi Night) That is, unless you want to supply the prize next time
tongue.gif

QUOTE(12philip12 @ Jan 6 2009, 01:21 PM) How late is that in europian time ? (dutch time)
What time GMT are you? (google is your friend
smile.gif
)

Also,
wub.gif
--->
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jytach said:
So, is it DS only?
I would love to play some wii matches.
I was thinking about this, and I will give you a definite maybe. There are a few other things that would need to be sorted out before that happens though. But I will give it some serious thought
smile.gif

Also, did you want to sign up?

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just a friendly reminder to everyone get their IRC setup and ready for next week (instructions here) If you cannot use IRC then you may not participate in this tourney. If you have any problems AFTER reading the instructions, you may pm me for help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0