XP
Country
United States
package.png
GBAtemp Tempmas Mini-Competition #5
Take GBAtemp to a Funny Place!

Yesterday's Competition Winner: TBA!

mascot_thumbsup.png
Today we announce the the fifth day of the Daily Tempmas Mini-Competitions that GBAtemp will be having throughout the month! If you didn't see the announcement about the mini-competition, kindly click here. Yesterday's competition was the best competition so far, if I do say so myself. There were some creative and well-polished entries (and some disturbing ones too)! We're excited to see what kind of entries we get in for today's contest...

c8.gif
Today's competition
Everyone enjoys a laugh. Everyone also enjoys GBAtemp!
biggrin.gif

Today we're asking that you send in a photo of GBAtemp in a funny place. Incorporate GBAtemp somehow in a funny place and take a snapshot of it.
Please no Photoshopping - your entry will be disqualified! Also please avoid distasteful entries (GBAtemp in the toilet? no, thanks!) Feel free to share your entries in the topic; we're all looking forward to them.

icon14.gif
How to enter?
Please follow these instructions very carefully! We will not accept your entry if you fail to comply with all the instructions.
To enter, simply send an email to [email protected] with your entry as an attachment. You may also post your entry on the forums if you so wish, but remember to send the e-mail too otherwise you won't be entered in the contest!

tempmaspackage.png
Winners & prizes
We will reveal the winner and the prize for this competition tomorrow, when the next competition is announced! Remember that prizes will be getting better and better at each competition, and that we will have a special contest on Christmas Eve! You have until tomorrow, 8:00pm GMT to enter this competition! Again, if photography isn't your cup of tea, please do not worry as we will be having a different theme every day! Good luck everyone!

smile.gif
Special Thanks
We would like to thank all the staff members that have been involved in the event organization so far, without forgetting our generous partner shops!

YallStore.com · KickGaming.com · IShopVideoGame · DealWoot
Remember that the best way you can support GBAtemp is to buy from our partner websites!
(IShopVideoGame was formerly known as GameYeeeah)

icon11.gif
GBAtemp Tempmas 2008 Advent Calendar

coolmaster82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. How do I "Incorporate" GBATEMP is a funny place without photoshop? I can at least photoshop the logo right?

coolmaster82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so you have to print the picture, cut and glue on to another picture, scan the thing and then sent it? sounds like alot of work.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No. It's not difficult! You could, for example, print off the logo, stick it at the top of the Eiffel Tower, and take a picture of it. Or write the site address and your name in the snow on the top of Mount Everest or something. Obviously those are extremes, but I hope you get the idea.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No you're not! You don't HAVE to print anything out, but you can if you want.

You can write something relevant (like in the snow for example like Sinkhead said), or in the sand in a popular beach, or in the sky with a red arrow (ok maybe not
tongue.gif
)

Or just on a piece of paper... Be creative!

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here is my entry, although I think I may be breaking some of (if not all) the rules

I am banking on the chance that I will be the only one to enter this contest and therefore win by default.

igwzgk.png

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can see a few people breaking a few laws on this one. I really wish I had a printer as I have a great idea.

Oh well, good luck everyone!

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have the perfect solution!!!!!
Step 1:Photoshop a picture
Step 2:Print out said picture
Step 3:Take photo of said picture with camera
Step 4: PROFIT!