GBAtemp Destiny Clan

Discussion in 'PS4 - Games & Content' started by T-hug, Sep 7, 2014.

1. chavosaur

chavosaur Austin Trujillo

pip Contributor
    Mar 11, 2012
    United States
    Huntersville, NC
    T-hug likes this.

2. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    There is a trophy for your whole team not dying in a raid lol so either we'll have to do it at really high level or it's just not gonna happen!
    I'd love to play against the Bungie guys but it'll be like 3am for me by then.

chavosaur likes this.
  3. drobb

drobb Hunter

Dec 29, 2007
    United States
    How many of you are actually on ps3? I need some strike and raid players.

Psn drobb_drobb

4. chavosaur

chavosaur Austin Trujillo

pip Contributor
    Mar 11, 2012
    United States
    Huntersville, NC
    So what's everyone's setup right now? I have some armor with light but not enough to max it yet, stilllllllllll ranking up
    [​IMG]

BORTZ likes this.
  5. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
  6. drobb

drobb Hunter

Dec 29, 2007
    United States
    just in case everyone doesnt have them

Emblems:

1) X4C-FGX-MX3

2) A7L-FYC-44X

3) X9F-GMA-H6D

4) N3L-XN6-PXF

5) 7F9-767-F74

6) FJ9-LAM-67F

7) JD7-4CM-HJG

8) JDT-NLC-JKM

9) JNX-DMH-XLA

10) 7CP-94V-LFP

Shaders:

1) 7MM-VPD-MHP

2) RXC-9XJ-4MH

Grimoire cards:

1) YKA-RJG-MH9

2) 3DA-P4X-F6A

3) MVD-4N3-NKH

4) TCN-HCD-TGY

5) HDX-ALM-V4K

6) 473-MXR-3X9

7) JMR-LFN-4A3

8) HC3-H44-DKC

9) 69P-KRM-JJA

10) 69P-VCH-337

11) 69R-CKD-X7L

12) 69R-DDD-FCP

13) 69R-F99-AXG

14) 69R-VL7-J6A

15) 69X-DJN-74V

16) 6A7-7NP-3X7

17) 6A9-DTG-YGN

7. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
  8. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
  9. JoshuaBojangles

JoshuaBojangles Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2011
    United States
    RIP in pieces loot cave.

http://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Dev-Notes/en/News/News?aid=12188

Pretty excited for all the new changes when they finally get here. Cryptarch rework, much needed shotgun and assault rifle nerfs and strikes that will hopefully be worth your time.

Queens legendaries no longer give shards as well and boy are people mad :P

10. Originality

Originality Chibi-neko

Apr 21, 2008
    London, UK
    They're changing auto-rifles... but not in the way that I want. My favourite gun in the game at the moment is an auto-rifle that fires slower but does more damage when aimed. That mechanic makes it effectively switch into a scout rifle, whilst still allowing spray damage at close range. If they're going to lower stability/damage, then it won't be viable anymore...

11. JoshuaBojangles

JoshuaBojangles Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2011
    United States
    Im sure it will still be viable. The goal isnt to gut AR's but just bring them more inline with other weapons. As it stands there isnt really any point to using any other primary in pve right now.

Im hoping the scout rifle buff comes soon since theyre essentially just shittier handcannons at this point.

12. kaz_abdin

kaz_abdin Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2007
    UK
    Sent an invite request :)

13. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    Check out what the DLC adds:

Already on the disc by the looks of it. Fuck bungie!

14. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Farewell, Loot Cave! Welcome, Loot Garage!

15. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    Hey guys I just beat the raid with a group of Aussies and it took us just under 3hrs!
    Getting to the final boss took about 45minutes and the rest of the time was spent getting the strategy right to bring him down. One false move can ruin the entire battle!
    A few tips I thought I'd share:
    Don't attempt it until whole team is Lv.27+
    Must use mics and talk - without doing this the odds are you will not finish it
    Try and have at least one person on the team who has completed the raid before - going in blind will be horrible
    It can be beaten in 30minutes, check this vid before you go in so you know what to expect:

I got an exotic sniper called 'Patience And Time' cloaks me when aiming - possibly the best sniper in the game! A Legendary Shotgun called 'Found Verdict', a Legendary Sparrow 'XVO Timebreaker' and a ton of shards and energies.

And that brings my time with Destiny to an end. It was a lot of fun but I won't be supporting the DLC and have listed my copy on ebay and it will sell by Sunday! If anyone in the clan wants to try the raid and I'm online, send me an invite and I'll tag along.
    Happy hunting Guardians!

16. T-hug
    OP

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    So 2 people beat the Raid on their own. For those not in the know you are meant to use 6 players and I believe Bungie are on record saying it's impossible without 6 people!

17. p1ngpong

p1ngpong The King is Dead

Former Staff
    Apr 18, 2008
    Croatia
    DS Scene
    Probably the last two people left still playing Destiny. :tpi:

T-hug likes this.
  18. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Funny.

Anywho, with their level and equipment, it's no surprise they managed to beat it - they had no business being there in the first place unless they were trying to drop a Vex Mythoclast. :rofl2:

19. SpaceJump

SpaceJump Where's my new 2D-Metroid?

Aug 18, 2005
    Gambia, The
    Zebes
    I reached level 25 and I think I'm done with Destiny for now. I really don't have the patience to grind until level 30. The game was really good as long story missions were available...

For the DLC, the only way Bungie can make me buy it are new planets, not only new missions on the existing planets. At least not for the price they are asking.

20. BORTZ

BORTZ Neighborhood Friendly

Global Moderator
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    I was able to procure that infected exotic hunter helm from Xur as well as a winged Warlock exotic helm. I feel pretty sweet.

T-hug is it possible that the DLC areas that were left on the disk were just areas that werent finished yet, but were added to the disk when the gold disk was sent off? You know what I mean, less for us to download when we actually get the finished Dark Below and House of Wolves DLC? I am just sad you are just... done with Destiny <3 :bortz: :bortz: :bortz:

PS I beat the Vault of Glass last night!
    By beat I mean my friends needed a 6th player and were already at the last boss Atheon and I charged him with area of effect grenades till he backed off a cliff lol

hang...2?

I had time to get a screenshot while he was froze opening up the portals to the past and future. As you can see, his right foot is clearly off the cliff, doing that thing video games do where you can stand on stuff even if your feet dont line up. As soon as he came back he tried to rush me and correct the cliff clipping but I was able to super and surround him with grenades. His AI told him to avoid damage and he back off the cliff. I got my ascendent energy and... A ship. The countdown timer froze a 0 and when I tried to return to orbit, my game blackscreened. lol

My friends have started to use my name to describe the methods I sometimes use in games to beat hard bosses or other things. Like in Halo Reach and 4 when we would play Grif Ball, I would just charge the goal with the ball (bomb) and score almost every time because no one expected it. Even though this has been done before, my friends now refer to this method as "bortzing it"

chavosaur likes this.