T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
There is a trophy for your whole team not dying in a raid lol so either we'll have to do it at really high level or it's just not gonna happen!
I'd love to play against the Bungie guys but it'll be like 3am for me by then.

Reactions: chavosaur

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what's everyone's setup right now? I have some armor with light but not enough to max it yet, stilllllllllll ranking up
b3d41a6d5fd16d40fcd06d44000d8c45.jpg

Reactions: BORTZ

drobb

Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just in case everyone doesnt have them

Emblems:

1) X4C-FGX-MX3

2) A7L-FYC-44X

3) X9F-GMA-H6D

4) N3L-XN6-PXF

5) 7F9-767-F74

6) FJ9-LAM-67F

7) JD7-4CM-HJG

8) JDT-NLC-JKM

9) JNX-DMH-XLA

10) 7CP-94V-LFP

Shaders:

1) 7MM-VPD-MHP

2) RXC-9XJ-4MH

Grimoire cards:

1) YKA-RJG-MH9

2) 3DA-P4X-F6A

3) MVD-4N3-NKH

4) TCN-HCD-TGY

5) HDX-ALM-V4K

6) 473-MXR-3X9

7) JMR-LFN-4A3

8) HC3-H44-DKC

9) 69P-KRM-JJA

10) 69P-VCH-337

11) 69R-CKD-X7L

12) 69R-DDD-FCP

13) 69R-F99-AXG

14) 69R-VL7-J6A

15) 69X-DJN-74V

16) 6A7-7NP-3X7

17) 6A9-DTG-YGN

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
They're changing auto-rifles... but not in the way that I want. My favourite gun in the game at the moment is an auto-rifle that fires slower but does more damage when aimed. That mechanic makes it effectively switch into a scout rifle, whilst still allowing spray damage at close range. If they're going to lower stability/damage, then it won't be viable anymore...

JoshuaBojangles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im sure it will still be viable. The goal isnt to gut AR's but just bring them more inline with other weapons. As it stands there isnt really any point to using any other primary in pve right now.

Im hoping the scout rifle buff comes soon since theyre essentially just shittier handcannons at this point.

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Hey guys I just beat the raid with a group of Aussies and it took us just under 3hrs!
Getting to the final boss took about 45minutes and the rest of the time was spent getting the strategy right to bring him down. One false move can ruin the entire battle!
A few tips I thought I'd share:
Don't attempt it until whole team is Lv.27+
Must use mics and talk - without doing this the odds are you will not finish it
Try and have at least one person on the team who has completed the raid before - going in blind will be horrible
It can be beaten in 30minutes, check this vid before you go in so you know what to expect:

I got an exotic sniper called 'Patience And Time' cloaks me when aiming - possibly the best sniper in the game! A Legendary Shotgun called 'Found Verdict', a Legendary Sparrow 'XVO Timebreaker' and a ton of shards and energies.

And that brings my time with Destiny to an end. It was a lot of fun but I won't be supporting the DLC and have listed my copy on ebay and it will sell by Sunday! If anyone in the clan wants to try the raid and I'm online, send me an invite and I'll tag along.
Happy hunting Guardians!

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
So 2 people beat the Raid on their own. For those not in the know you are meant to use 6 players and I believe Bungie are on record saying it's impossible without 6 people!

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I reached level 25 and I think I'm done with Destiny for now. I really don't have the patience to grind until level 30. The game was really good as long story missions were available...

For the DLC, the only way Bungie can make me buy it are new planets, not only new missions on the existing planets. At least not for the price they are asking.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to procure that infected exotic hunter helm from Xur as well as a winged Warlock exotic helm. I feel pretty sweet.

T-hug is it possible that the DLC areas that were left on the disk were just areas that werent finished yet, but were added to the disk when the gold disk was sent off? You know what I mean, less for us to download when we actually get the finished Dark Below and House of Wolves DLC? I am just sad you are just... done with Destiny <3 :bortz: :bortz: :bortz:

PS I beat the Vault of Glass last night!
By beat I mean my friends needed a 6th player and were already at the last boss Atheon and I charged him with area of effect grenades till he backed off a cliff lol

cX9XHRj.jpg

I had time to get a screenshot while he was froze opening up the portals to the past and future. As you can see, his right foot is clearly off the cliff, doing that thing video games do where you can stand on stuff even if your feet dont line up. As soon as he came back he tried to rush me and correct the cliff clipping but I was able to super and surround him with grenades. His AI told him to avoid damage and he back off the cliff. I got my ascendent energy and... A ship. The countdown timer froze a 0 and when I tried to return to orbit, my game blackscreened. lol

My friends have started to use my name to describe the methods I sometimes use in games to beat hard bosses or other things. Like in Halo Reach and 4 when we would play Grif Ball, I would just charge the goal with the ball (bomb) and score almost every time because no one expected it. Even though this has been done before, my friends now refer to this method as "bortzing it"

Reactions: chavosaur

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn