Votes: 5 31.3%
  • No, no prize

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I chose $10 because this is kind of an experiment, and I don't really want to break the bank. Heh. :ha:
I know. So maybe either a 10$ gift card or a gift that equals or is lower than 10$? Also what if they are from another region? And/or use different money? For example, if the winner is japanese, i doubt you can give them 10 yen.

D

Deleted User

OP
I know. So maybe either a 10$ gift card or a gift that equals or is lower than 10$? Also what if they are from another region? And/or use different money? For example, if the winner is japanese, i doubt you can give them 10 yen.
Hrm... I never really considered that. Kinda why I initially wanted to go with a Steam Card, y'know, for easier gifting. :unsure: Not sure what to do here.

D

Deleted User

OP
I don't feel like you should be inclined to give money to whoever wins in gifts or whatever, why not some battle ready mons or some sort

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey, that's a good idea. Maybe some commemorative 'mon to celebrate winning or the like? I don't think a hastily genned Pokemon would work as a sufficient reward for winning a tournament.

SahierKHLover

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have just one thing to say - ca we use the older versions of the rom hack or do we have to use the latest and why use the lite version instead of the full version? (for personal reasons I heavily dislike the 1.4 update as it gets rid of things that I liked but I already setup for the tournement so I guess I am ok since I have enough space to have both neo y and neo x)

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, that's a good idea. Maybe some commemorative 'mon to celebrate winning or the like? I don't think a hastily genned Pokemon would work as a sufficient reward for winning a tournament.
I personally kind of like this idea. You could pull something like AuSLove does; genned but commemorative

But if you guys have something cooked up even cooler, that's cool too

SahierKHLover

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well I am stopping at saltelune forest or whatever current team
Fennekin-Lelouch
Tailow-Wave
Scyther-Guren MK II
following all nuzlocke rules see ya when I get to the gym

D

Deleted User

OP
well I am stopping at saltelune forest or whatever current team
Fennekin-Lelouch
Tailow-Wave
Scyther-Guren MK II
following all nuzlocke rules see ya when I get to the gym
Oh, the run wasn't supposed to officially start til this Friday.

That's fine if you have started, though. Just don't do anything once you've beaten the Gym Leader; wait for everyone else to reach that point.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr