Homebrew GBARunner2

D

Deleted User

I have tested these Games with the GBARunner File Explorer Version from 2017/02/18:

Robopon 2 - Cross Version (U):
Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches during the Intro. Very Playable.

Robopon 2 - Ring Version (U): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches during the Intro. Very Playable.

Robot Wars - Advanced Destruction (E): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Robot Wars - Extreme Destruction (E): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. Many Gfx Glitches in the Arena. Playable.

Robotech - The Macross Saga (UE): Full Speed. No Audio. Much Noise. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Rock'em Sock'em Robots (E): Full Speed. No Audio. Much Noise. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Rocket Power - Beach Bandits (UE): Almost Full Speed with some Slowdown. Very Good Audio with a little Noise. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Rocket Power - Dream Scheme (UE): The Game freezes during the Intro. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Unplayable.

Rocket Power - Zero Gravity Zone (U): Almost Full Speed with some Slowdown. Very Good Audio with a little Noise. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Rugrats - Castle Capers (UE): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Rugrats - Go Wild (UE): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. Some Gfx Glitches. I noticed some Screen tearing. Very Playable.

Rugrats - I Gotta Go Party (UE): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

D

Deleted User

I have tested these Games with the GBARunner File Explorer Version from 2017/02/18:

Sabrina - The Teenage Witch - Potion Commotion (E): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Saibara Rieko no Dendou Mahjong (J): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Sakura Momoko no UkiUki Carnival (J): I get an UNDF 0206839C Error on the Touchscreen after the BIOS Intro. Unplayable.

Samurai Evolution - Oukoku Geist (J): I get an White Screen after the BIOS Intro. Unplayable.

Sangokushi (J): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Sangokushi - Eiketsuden (J): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Sangokushi - Koumeiden (J): Full Speed. Very Good Audio with a little Noise. Some Gfx Glitches. The Game freezes if try to save. Very Playable.

Sanrio Puroland - All Characters (J): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Sansara Naga 1x2 (J): Full Speed with some Slowdown during the Titlescreen. Good Audio with some Noise and stuttering. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Santa Claus Jr. Advance (E) (Beta): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. Some Noise during the Pause Screen. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Scan Hunter - Sennen Kaigyo o Oe! (J): I get an UNDF 026FC880 Error on the Touchscreen after the BIOS Intro. Unplayable.

SD Gundam G-Generation Advance (J): The Game has much Slowdown. Good Audio with some Noise and stuttering. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Playable.

D

Deleted User

Sea Trader - Rise of Taipan (U): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Sengoku Kakumei Gaiden (J): The Game has much Slowdown. Good Audio with some Noise and stuttering. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Playable.

Sennen Kazoku (J): I get an Japanese Message on the Upper Screen after the BIOS Intro. Unplayable.

Sentouin Yamada Hajime (J): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Shaman King - Legacy of the Spirits - Soaring Hawk (U): Almost Full Speed with some Slowdown. Good Audio with some Noise and stuttering. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Shaman King - Legacy of the Spirits - Sprinting Wolf (U): Almost Full Speed with some Slowdown. Good Audio with some Noise and stuttering. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Shikakui Atama o Marukusuru Advance - Kanji Keisan (J): Sram patching required to prevent the Game from freezing during the Intro. Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Shikakui Atama o Marukusuru Advance - Kokugo Sansu Rika Shakai (J): Sram patching required to prevent the Game from freezing during the Intro. Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Shimura Ken no Baka Tonosama - Bakushou Tenka Touitsu Game (J): Almost Full Speed with some Slowdown. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Shin chan - Aventuras en Cineland (Spain): The Game has much Slowdown. The Audio has much Noise and stuttering. Some Gfx Glitches. Unplayable.

Shin chan contra los Munecos de Shock Gahn (Spain): The Game has much Slowdown. The Audio has much Noise and stuttering. Some Gfx Glitches. Unplayable.

Shin Kisekae Monogatari (J): Full Speed. Very Good Audio with a little Noise and stuttering. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I like how people said for years that a GBA emulator on the DS was impossible (same thing they said about GC on the Wii), and here we are :) great work.

To be fair though, around 2007 and onward when people were still asking for this sort of thing and being denied more frequently than they are now, hypervisors and programs like this and Nintendont were still kind of young and only really seen on VMWare, Virtualbox, and Parallels on PCs/Macs, so it took a few years for things to catch up. This is closer to Nintendont than mGBA, gPSP or VBA, for example.

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
I like how people said for years that a GBA emulator on the DS was impossible (same thing they said about GC on the Wii), and here we are :) great work.

That's because this isn't an emulator. ;)
Though the difference between an emulator and a software hypervisor may be hard to appreciate or even care about if you just want to play some games.

Reactions: migles and daxtsu

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what exactly dose "software hypervisor" mean
from what I gather, it's when you run software from one processor (in this case GBA) on another (NDS). The two processors are so similar, that a lot of the code "just works" on the other one, but for the stuff that doesn't work, patches are made to make it behave properly. In the long run, it's faster since there's less code translation than an emulator.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
from what I gather, it's when you run software from one processor (in this case GBA) on another (NDS). The two processors are so similar, that a lot of the code "just works" on the other one, but for the stuff that doesn't work, patches are made to make it behave properly. In the long run, it's faster since there's less code translation than an emulator.
i do think the hypervisor is kinda an office\store supervisor.. he feeds you the work, manipulates you to doing a job, and makes sure he does what the hypervisor wants..
as in the NDS processor manipulates and feeds the gba processor to do is job, in a virtual machine alike thing...
the NDS processor makes the gba one work as a gba
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervisor

in normal mode, when you select a gba game the NDS processor\stuff boots but then changes into gba mode and shuts itself down, therefore the gba stuff acting like a real gba

in an emulator, the NDS processor does the job of translating the gba code and runs in itself...

in hypervisor, the NDS processor will make the gba processor as a slave and goes something like this:
"hey gba, heres data for you, from now on, you work for me, i feed you the data, and you do your job, I AM Slot2 now. ignore the real slot2"

at least this is what i think it how it works.. it makes sense in my head...

Last edited by migles,

Gericom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i do think the hypervisor is kinda an office\store supervisor.. he feeds you the work, manipulates you to doing a job, and makes sure he does what the hypervisor wants..
as in the NDS processor manipulates and feeds the gba processor to do is job, in a virtual machine alike thing...
the NDS processor makes the gba one work as a gba
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypervisor

in normal mode, when you select a gba game the NDS processor\stuff boots but then changes into gba mode and shuts itself down, therefore the gba stuff acting like a real gba

in an emulator, the NDS processor does the job of translating the gba code and runs in itself...

in hypervisor, the NDS processor will make the gba processor as a slave and goes something like this:
"hey gba, heres data for you, from now on, you work for me, i feed you the data, and you do your job, I AM Slot2 now. ignore the real slot2"

at least this is what i think it how it works.. it makes sense in my head...
The hypervisor is simply a software layer the gba game is not aware of that solves all differences between the ds and the gba. Like, when accessing the gba slot, the memory protection makes sure my code is called which gives the gba game it's data. For the gba game there is no difference. It does not notice that the data is coming from somewhere else, except for that the read took a little longer than it might have expected. The gba game lives in it's own simulated restricted world so to say. There are however still things it can do that it would not have been able to do on a real gba. Using armv5 instructions for example. And there are surely still bugs and stuff that's not correctly emulated (link port for example and the gb sound registers) which causes games to act weird. This can however also come from timing problems, which are much harder to solve. And there are a couple of subtile differences in the handling of some instruction edge cases on the ds compared to the gba when data is read from memory that exists on a ds and does not have to be emulated (=slow), which causes problems in a couple of games. V-Rally3 for example.

The GBA mode on a ds actually switches the hardware in gba compatibility mode. I'm not sure if it has any differences from a real gba, but I suppose that's not the case. I'm still wondering if the arm9 can be kept running for example or if that's physically impossible (for example because the clock is disabled or something). If the is-nitro is able to keep debugging in gba mode I might be able to shed a light on that. It should be here now pretty soon. It has passed the customs already.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
The hypervisor is simply a software layer the gba game is not aware of that solves all differences between the ds and the gba. Like, when accessing the gba slot, the memory protection makes sure my code is called which gives the gba game it's data. For the gba game there is no difference. It does not notice that the data is coming from somewhere else, except for that the read took a little longer than it might have expected. The gba game lives in it's own simulated restricted world so to say. There are however still things it can do that it would not have been able to do on a real gba. Using armv5 instructions for example. And there are surely still bugs and stuff that's not correctly emulated (link port for example and the gb sound registers) which causes games to act weird. This can however also come from timing problems, which are much harder to solve. And there are a couple of subtile differences in the handling of some instruction edge cases on the ds compared to the gba when data is read from memory that exists on a ds and does not have to be emulated (=slow), which causes problems in a couple of games. V-Rally3 for example.

The GBA mode on a ds actually switches the hardware in gba compatibility mode. I'm not sure if it has any differences from a real gba, but I suppose that's not the case. I'm still wondering if the arm9 can be kept running for example or if that's physically impossible (for example because the clock is disabled or something). If the is-nitro is able to keep debugging in gba mode I might be able to shed a light on that. It should be here now pretty soon. It has passed the customs already.
exactly as i thought, but better explained and reliable info

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country

That's not how it works.

With GBARunner2 the primary NDS processor (ARM9) is running the GBA game (which ordinarily runs on the GBA's ARM7).
An ARM9 is pretty similar to an ARM7 internally. In general, an instruction for an ARM7 will do the same thing if you run it on an ARM9.
Furthermore, the DS's 2D video engine is similar to the GBA's own 2D video engine. A command intended for the GBA video engine will do pretty much the same thing if you run it on the DS video engine.

Rather than an interpreting emulator (which steps through the game's code one instruction at a time, figuring out what it's supposed to do instead) or a dynamically recompiling emulator (which looks at a block of the game's code and tries to translate it into a block of code for the console it's running on, then running the translation), a hypervisor can allow the game to just run and only intervene when it attempts to do something that works differently on this platform, such as accessing the ROM or sound hardware. The performance benefit should be obvious.

I call it a software hypervisor because many CPUs contain hardware that makes it easier to write a hypervisor. The DS, as far as I know, does not. I'm curious about how GBARunner2 manages to work, but unfortunately I'm too much of a layman to make much sense of the code.

Reactions: Deleted User

Gericom

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I call it a software hypervisor because many CPUs contain hardware that makes it easier to write a hypervisor. The DS, as far as I know, does not. I'm curious about how GBARunner2 manages to work, but unfortunately I'm too much of a layman to make much sense of the code.
The ds has no real hardware to make it easier to write a hypervisor, but it has a memory protection unit. It allows to define 8 regions with read/write/execute rights. When an access violation occurs, it jumps to the data abort exception vector. My code then executes the instruction like an interpreter and after finishing jumps to the instruction after the one that caused the abort.

Edit: I should probably comment the code better. Assembly code tends to look pretty messy, especially if you didn't write it yourself.

Last edited by Gericom,
D

Deleted User

Shin Nihon Pro Wrestling - Toukon Retsuden Advance (J): The Game has much Slowdown. The Audio has much Noise and stuttering. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Unplayable.

Shingata Medarot - Kabuto Version (J): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Shingata Medarot - Kuwagata Version (J): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Shiren Monsters Netsal (J): The Game constantly reboots to the Chun Soft Screen. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Unplayable.

Silk to Cotton (J): The Game has much Slowdown. The Audio has much Noise and stuttering. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Unplayable.

Simple 2960 Tomodachi Series Vol. 1 - The Table Game Collection (J): The Game has much Slowdown. Good Audio with some Noise and stuttering. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Playable.

Simple 2960 Tomodachi Series Vol. 2 - The Block Kuzushi (J): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Simple 2960 Tomodachi Series Vol. 3 - The Itsudemo Puzzle - Massugu Soroeru Straws (J): The Game has much Slowdown. Good Audio with some Noise and stuttering. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Playable.

Simple 2960 Tomodachi Series Vol. 4 - The Trump - Minna de Asoberu 12 Shurui no Trump Game (J): Sram patching required to boot the Game. Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Sister Princess - RePure (J): The FMV are working. Full Speed. Very Good Audio with a little Noise. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Slot! Pro 2 Advance - GoGo Juggler & New Tairyou (J): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Slot! Pro Advance - Takarabune & Ooedo Sakurafubuki 2 (J): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

D

Deleted User

Smurfs - The Revenge of the Smurfs (E): The Game freezes while loading the Titlescreen. Unplayable.

Snap Kid's (J): I get an UNDF 03000DE8 Error on the Touchscreen after the BIOS Intro. Unplayable.

Space Hexcite - Maetel Legend EX (J): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Spy Hunter, Super Sprint (E): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. There is some Noise during the Pause Screen. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Spy Kids 3-D - Game Over (E): The Game has much Slowdown. The Audio has much Noise and stuttering. Some Gfx Glitches. Unplayable.

Spy Kids Challenger (U): Some Slowdown during the Intro. Full Speed during Gameplay. Very Good Audio. Some Gfx Glitchs. Very Playable.

Spy Muppets - License to Croak (U): I get an UNDF 021ADCF4 Error on the Touchscreen after the Vicarious Visions Screen. Unplayable.

Stadium Games (E): Almost Full Speed with some Slowdown. Very Good Audio with a little stuttering. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Starsky & Hutch (U) (Beta): The Game is Very Slow. Very Good Audio. Many Gfx Glitches. Unplayable.

Strike Force Hydra (E): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Stuart Little 2 (UE): The Game has much Slowdown. Good Audio with some Noise and stuttering. Some Gfx Glitches. Playable.

Sugar Sugar Rune - Heart Ga Ippai! Moegi Gakuen (J): I get an White Screen after the BIOS Intro. You can hear Music playing. Unplayable.

D

Deleted User

Suite Life of Zack & Cody - Tipton Caper (U): Full Speed. No Audio. Much Noise. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Sum of All Fears (E): Full Speed. No Audio. Much Noise. Many Gfx Glitches on the Menu Screen. Very Playable.

Super Army War (U): The Game has much Slowdown. No Audio. Some Gfx Glitches. Unplayable.

Super Black Bass Advance (E): I get an Black Screen after the BIOS Intro. Unplayable.

Super Breakout, Millipede, Lunar Lander (E): Millipede freezes after pressing start. Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Super Bubble Pop (E): Full Speed. Good Audio with some stuttering. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Super Bust-A-Move (E): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Super Chinese 1-2 Advance (J): Some Games are Full Speed. Some Games are having much Slowdown. Good Audio with some Noise and stuttering. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Playable.

Super Collapse! II (U): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Super Dodge Ball Advance (E): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Super Dropzone - Intergalactic Rescue Mission (E): Full Speed. No Audio. Much Noise. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Super Duper Sumos (U): Sram patching required to boot the Game. Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

D

Deleted User

Super Hornet FA 18F (U): I get an PREF F000F000 Error on the Touchscreen after the BIOS Intro. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Unplayable.

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo (E): Sram patching required or you get an Black Screen after the FMV Intro. Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Super Real Mahjong Dousoukai (J): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Super Robot Taisen A (J): Sram patching required to boot the Game. Full Speed. The Audio has much Noise and stuttering. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Super Robot Taisen D (E.Patch 0.5): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Super Robot Taisen R (E.Patch 090202): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Super Robot Taisen - Original Generation (E): I get an Black Screen after the BIOS Intro. Unplayable.

Super Robot Taisen - Original Generation 2 (U): Sram patching required to prevent the Game from freezing. Full Speed. Very Good Audio with a little Noise. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Superman - Countdown to Apokolips (E): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Superman Returns - Fortress of Solitude (UE): Sram patching required to boot the Game. Full Speed. Very Good Audio. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Surf's Up (E): The Game has much Slowdown. The Audio has much Noise and stuttering. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Unplayable.

Sutakomi - Star Communicator (J): Full Speed. No Audio. Much Noise. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Sweet Cookie Pie (J): Almost Full Speed with some Slowdown. Good Audio with some Noise and stuttering. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Sylvanian Families - Fashion Designer ni Naritai! - Kurumi-risu no Onnanoko (J): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Sylvanian Families - Yousei no Stick to Fushigi no Ki - Marron-inu no Onnanoko (J): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Sylvanian Families 4 - Meguru Kisetsu no Tapestry (J): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

D

Deleted User

Taiketsu! Ultra Hero (J): Almost Full Speed with some Slowdown. Good Audio with some Noise and stuttering. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Tanbi Musou - Meine Liebe (J): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Tang Tang (E): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Tantei Gakuen Q - Kyuukyoku Trick ni Idome! (J): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Tantei Gakuen Q - Meitantei ha Kimi da! (J): Full Speed. Good Audio with some Noise. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Tantei Jinguuji Saburou - Shiroi Kage no Shoujo (J): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Tarzan - Return to the Jungle (UE): I get an White Screen after the BIOS Intro. Unplayable.

Ten Pin Alley 2 (U): The Game freezes while loading the Bowling Alley. Unplayable.

Tennis Masters Series 2003 (E): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Tennis no Ouji-sama - Aim at the Victory! (J): Full Speed. No Audio. Much Noise. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Tennis no Ouji-sama - Genius Boys Academy (J): Full Speed. No Audio. Much Noise. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Tennis no Ouji-sama 2003 - Cool Blue (J): The Game won´t continue after selecting a Player. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Unplayable.

Tennis no Ouji-sama 2003 - Passion Red (J): The Game won´t continue after selecting a Player. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Unplayable.

Tennis no Ouji-sama 2004 - Glorious Gold (J): The Game won´t continue after selecting a Player. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Unplayable.

D

Deleted User

Tennis no Ouji-sama 2004 - Stylish Silver (J): The Game won´t continue after selecting a Player. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Unplayable.

Titeuf - Ze Gagmachine (Fr): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Titeuf Mega Compet (Fr): I get an PREF FFFFFBF2 Error on the Touchscreen after pressing start on the Titlescreen. Unplayable.

Tokimeki Yume Series 1 - Ohanaya-san ni Narou! (J): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Tokyo Majin Gakuen - Fuju Houroku (J): Some Slowdown on the Titlescreen. Full Speed during Gameplay. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Totally Spies! (E): The FMV is missing. I get an UNDF 03004E60 Error on the Touchscreen after pressing start on the Titlescreen. Unplayable.

Totally Spies! 2 - Undercover (E): Sram patching required to boot the Game. Almost Full Speed with some Slowdown. Good Audio with some Noise and stuttering. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Toukon Heat (J): Almost Full Speed with some Slowdown. Good Audio with some Noise and stuttering. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Toyrobo Force (J): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Trollz - Hair Affair! (E): Almost Full Speed with some Slowdown. Very Good Audio. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Turbo Turtle Adventure (U): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Tweety and the Magic Gems (E): Full Speed. Very Good Audio. The Gameboy Sounds are missing. Some Gfx Glitches. Very Playable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise