Homebrew gbaemu4ds: GBA emulator for DS(i) (DSi Entry)

Is the graphic better if you use the sc Version and the upper screen on a 3DS

• I can't do that (have no 3DS) (have not tested that)

Votes: 110 40.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 48 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 9.5%
  • I don't know

Votes: 89 32.6%

• Total voters

linkchidori

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There is a way the project will be updated again in the future?, this emulator was impossible some years ago, but now its a reality, it has the be improved, i hope you can work on it again, also i heard that No$GBA went freeware, i suppose you can use it as help, sorry if im wrong but i dont know to much about how the emulator works.

ichichfly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There is a way the project will be updated again in the future?, this emulator was impossible some years ago, but now its a reality, it has the be improved, i hope you can work on it again, also i heard that No$GBA went freeware, i suppose you can use it as help, sorry if im wrong but i dont know to much about how the emulator works.
no No$GBA dose not emulate the stuff gbaemu4ds uses as far as I know

rewrewrew123

Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Hey there...
For me Mario vs Donkey Kong doesn't work.
In compatibility list there was writed wich it works with some sprites bug.
For me,it doesn't work because when I try to emulate it,first it says wich could not be detect hardware,savegame is disabled.
Then,after the short movie (DK sit and the TV),there's main screen.
When I press start or other buttons it freeze and after a few of seconds give me a error code.
Anyone works?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there...
For me Mario vs Donkey Kong doesn't work.
In compatibility list there was writed wich it works with some sprites bug.
For me,it doesn't work because when I try to emulate it,first it says wich could not be detect hardware,savegame is disabled.
Then,after the short movie (DK sit and the TV),there's main screen.
When I press start or other buttons it freeze and after a few of seconds give me a error code.
Anyone works?
Do you have the latest version: alpha 2 fix 4?

rewrewrew123

Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Do you have the latest version: alpha 2 fix 4?

Of course!
I've tested on a r4i-sdhc on a Dsi FW 1.4.3E
All games wich are on compatibility list fits perfectly on my r4i but Mario vs Dk is the only game wich doesn't work.
And (i haven't saied before sorry,I haven't remembered) the hack rom (like Pokemon Marron M...Pokemon advanced Adventure and other hacks) doesn't work!
(Main screen start but in-game doesn't work)

T-Tudor

Trophies
XP
Country
Moldova
Of course!
I've tested on a r4i-sdhc on a Dsi FW 1.4.3E
All games wich are on compatibility list fits perfectly on my r4i but Mario vs Dk is the only game wich doesn't work.
And (i haven't saied before sorry,I haven't remembered) the hack rom (like Pokemon Marron M...Pokemon advanced Adventure and other hacks) doesn't work!
(Main screen start but in-game doesn't work)

Try using alpha fix 1 with advirq. It won't crash with this version.
After the cutscene with Donkey Kong watching TV, you'll go to the game title(where you said that buttons don't work), and wait for ~10, until a gameplay demo will start. Then pres START to return back to game title and then you can play the game.

BTW: Try using Vsyncline at @39/49, to get less sprite bugs.

rewrewrew123

Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
Try using alpha fix 1 with advirq. It won't crash with this version.
After the cutscene with Donkey Kong watching TV, you'll go to the game title(where you said that buttons don't work), and wait for ~10, until a gameplay demo will start. Then pres START to return back to game title and then you can play the game.

BTW: Try using Vsyncline at @39/49, to get less sprite bugs.

mmm....I try! thanks...later I repost xD

And for hack rom?

elena depoux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello, I'm french so sorry for spelling mistakes:

So I put my problem:
when I run pokemon leaf green -> alpha128k -> forchblanc -> the game starts normally, I chose my first pokemon and I start on Route 1, but the game crashes when I encounter a wild Pokemon so after I go on forume is and I see that you have to patch the rom before either run on my DS (R4 Revolution for DS) I start the game by pressing "patch" just before, so even ritual ---> alpha128k -> forchblanc but while its load an error message appears, it says "file card CPULaodRom Generation (size 262152 bytes) Error patch ..."

So I would expliquier just what I need to do to be able to play before the game froze when I encounter a wild Pokémon thank you ^^

linkchidori

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
hello, I'm french so sorry for spelling mistakes:

So I put my problem:
when I run pokemon leaf green -> alpha128k -> forchblanc -> the game starts normally, I chose my first pokemon and I start on Route 1, but the game crashes when I encounter a wild Pokemon so after I go on forume is and I see that you have to patch the rom before either run on my DS (R4 Revolution for DS) I start the game by pressing "patch" just before, so even ritual ---> alpha128k -> forchblanc but while its load an error message appears, it says "file card CPULaodRom Generation (size 262152 bytes) Error patch ..."

So I would expliquier just what I need to do to be able to play before the game froze when I encounter a wild Pokémon thank you ^^
All you have is select another thing( i dont remember the name) apart of forchblanc, like advirq or newirq, try with all of them until you find one that works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: