Gba Software news

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
GBA Software News[/p]· I tried a new piece of software today, it's called QuickPlay, version 3.5.2 was released on November 2nd (Homepage). QuickPlay is a powerful universal emulator frontend, which supports countless emulators and systems (quoting from the website). I was very impressed!! It could possibly be THE best frontend, since it implements almost *any* console/handheld! It's powerful, well-designed and furthermore, it's open-source, coded in Delphi 7 Perso. Thanks to Nive for informing me.
· On www.gbadev.org you can find a new tool for gba coders: Spriteric v0.81a. It creates a .C file from a picture file - so that you don't have to use 2 pieces softwares.
·
A new version of the Resource-Downloader was released - v1.1, which now allows you to select "which" files to download. (Homepage)
·
I created a webpage with most of the software I've made, 13 tools in total. ASCII-Color Art Generator v2 for example, converts J.PG/.BMP files to .txt files which you can use with mIRC. (Homepage)
·
Lastly, I've updated the Gba Scene Links page. There are 15 websites so far, with ranking and description.
Enjoy![/p]

mynimal

Kyoji sux.
Trophies
Website
www.mynimalistic.net
XP
Country
Will it be able to emulate the consoles/handhelds on the GBA via flash cart?
tongue.gif
JUst wondering...or is it only for VBA.

P

palmarenko

BTW there's no need to register at emug.
The latest 20 roms are downloadable for everybody.

CapnJimby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'd be nice to have that updated, but it does say they're all discontinued. If someone really wanted to, it could be added since you can mail him for the source code.

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
QUOTE said:
Very nice work Costello.
I especially like the .nfo creator and I think you should update it with a table of all the characters.
laugh.gif

i'd have never thought someone would try it
biggrin.gif

anyway, if someone asks me to continue a certain soft (like you squiffyboy) I may reconsider what I wrote
wink.gif

SMN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have anyone tried this Quick Play out yet ?

I just tried to set up everything today and when I double click on a game to play, I got this

QUOTE said:
There was a problem running your ROM, the ROM or its Emu must have been a nil value

I don't know what I missed or set wrong. The error message is so vague to me

Any advices would be much appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1