OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

Yesterday I was going through storage and found my old GBA and some games. Feeling nostalgic I popped some batteries in and tried to start playing. So here's the problem: the stupid power switch keeps cutting the power in and out if it's bumped or jarred in the slightest. Basically if I move my hands too much the thing powers off and will power back on if I bump the switch.

Took it apart and cleaned it up with 91% isopropyl alcohol and it works a little better but the issue still persists. Any advice?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

Yesterday I was going through storage and found my old GBA and some games. Feeling nostalgic I popped some batteries in and tried to start playing. So here's the problem: the stupid power switch keeps cutting the power in and out if it's bumped or jarred in the slightest. Basically if I move my hands too much the thing powers off and will power back on if I bump the switch.

Took it apart and cleaned it up with 91% isopropyl alcohol and it works a little better but the issue still persists. Any advice?
Replace the switch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn