79.4 KB · Views: 232

swimmagal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure where my msg went in all that. Above are the pictures....

Hi all! I just bought a dstwo flashcart and it is not saving the progress on my GBA games when I save in game. Currently I have been testing harry potter and the sorcerer's stone. However, it does not save my progress. I installed the DSTwo firmware, update file, EOS thing, plugins, GBA emulator, etc. Please help!!! Attached are the files on my card

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on the original gba emulator on dstwo you have to quit the emulator after saving the game for it to actually save it to sd card. You can prob also load a different game to force the emulator to save as well. This may be fixed in the updates that people made to it.

The problem is when you save it just saves to ram and not the card, when you quit the emulator it takes the save data in ram and store on sd card. I notice even some emulators on pc are like this too. For example if you play on an emulator, save your data than the emu crashes it wont save your save data to hard drive.

swimmagal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on the original gba emulator on dstwo you have to quit the emulator after saving the game for it to actually save it to sd card. You can prob also load a different game to force the emulator to save as well. This may be fixed in the updates that people made to it.

I'm soo new to this. Could you re-explain what I should do??

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do I quit the emulator? how do i save the game in a way itll save if its not directly through the game?

ok after you save normally in the game, do not shut off or reset the 3ds/ds. now push X to open the emulator menu, now choose exit and it will save

you can also use save states on this menu as well instead of using the normal built in save method

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.