Canada
image.jpg

superspudz2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wrong thread perhaps?

no, i was showing where you could get cheap DS cases. its from DOLLARAMA, but i imagine pretty much everywhere has a local dollar store variant.

suppose you sold the "Zenses" game card for $2 on eBay, you would be getting the GBA DS case for $1, No shipping!

EDIT: they all have the GBA slot by the way. so far the only ones i have seen are Zenses, Jr classic books, Beyblade, Noahs Ark, and some alphabet learning thing i cant remember the name of.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
no, i was showing where you could get cheap DS cases. its from DOLLARAMA, but i imagine pretty much everywhere has a local dollar store variant.

suppose you sold the "Zenses" game card for $2 on eBay, you would be getting the GBA DS case for $1, No shipping!

EDIT: they all have the GBA slot by the way. so far the only ones i have seen are Zenses, Jr classic books, Beyblade, Noahs Ark, and some alphabet learning thing i cant remember the name of.
Careful. I don't know about the ones you've showed here, but I've seen some third party ones that have gotten bad reviews, claiming that they're too thin and can't even be closed when a GBA cart is inserted.

superspudz2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
image.jpg

so i got some more DS cases at dollarama, but bad news

image.jpg

NOOOOOOOOO. stupid eco-saver packaging. even the bargain bin sellouts are now riddled with the cheap cases.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
wow it's a good idea but I don't think they ship to Brazil .3. I reallyw anted to give lonely carts some nice horusing .. also to looks nicer on the self XD
Btw omg you have a lot of flashcard o-o

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
NOOOOOOOOO. stupid eco-saver packaging. even the bargain bin sellouts are now riddled with the cheap cases.

Well... at least you have that copy of ZhuZhu Pets 2 you always wanted... right?

I traded some of cases for my DS games for eco ones to free up some that had the GBA slot. Also, next time you go to buy Dollorama DS games you can feel the recycling symbol through the case.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Impressive, really!

What sort of paper do you use? And did you print it in a copy shop or something? I wanna make something similar, just without the cases and with a more solid and thick sort of paper - if even possible.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Impressive, really!

What sort of paper do you use? And did you print it in a copy shop or something? I wanna make something similar, just without the cases and with a more solid and thick sort of paper - if even possible.

normal paper most likely, and printed at home...

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
If I print it at home, it looks.. not that great to be honest. Its not that sharp and the colors dont look that "original". Is my printer that bad? :sleep:
it may be.. are you sure you didn't set the options to "document" instead of photo quality or your printer is old?
the plastic from the case gives it some "sparkling" (not sure how to describe it)

Reactions: Bimmel

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
What sort of paper do you use? And did you print it in a copy shop or something?

I personally used just regular 8.5X11 inch paper. If you opt for a glossier paper it might look a bit better, but it's up to you.

And yes, I did use a copy shop, specifically Staples. I don't know what the copy shop market is like in Germany, but I'd do some shopping around if I were you.

Reactions: migles and Bimmel

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it may be.. are you sure you didn't set the options to "document" instead of photo quality or your printer is old?
the plastic from the case gives it some "sparkling" (not sure how to describe it)
Hm, it's not the best - at least that's for sure. But thanks for the advice.

I personally used just regular 8.5X11 inch paper. If you opt for a glossier paper it might look a bit better, but it's up to you.

And yes, I did use a copy shop, specifically Staples. I don't know what the copy shop market is like in Germany, but I'd do some shopping around if I were you.
Will do, thanks. : )

I did some research about covers but could not find everything I was looking for (I would start with DS or Gamecube). Which sites could you recommend?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night