FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Link please
The user in question never mentioned any kind of link and has not been around since may 2017 by the looks of things.
That also looks to be a minor menu translation as opposed to anything story or more substantial, though who knows how far any project might have gone.

In a casual search I don't see any other projects for this title either (best you have is the N64 game - https://www.romhacking.net/translations/3237/ ) which is a bit of a pity as it probably is one of the more deserving titles of the as yet untranslated games. There is also the gamecube and DS game, which officially were translated.

hmsong01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HOLY CRAP! I'd love to see this happen. I don't know anything about coding, but I might be able to translate the Japanese text if I have the raw text script. I only took 6 months of Japanese in college, so it may take some time, but luckily, I can type and look things up online. Contact me at gmail (I cannot type the address because of rules here, but it's hmsong01 and gmail) if you think I can help.

Pokemonfan6498

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
HOLY CRAP! I'd love to see this happen. I don't know anything about coding, but I might be able to translate the Japanese text if I have the raw text script. I only took 6 months of Japanese in college, so it may take some time, but luckily, I can type and look things up online. Contact me at gmail (I cannot type the address because of rules here, but it's hmsong01 and gmail) if you think I can help.
well you can attempt to recreate stuff from e3 2002 demo since by the look of it the game planned to have english release

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse